hi everyone,I'm new!!

C

campinmutt

Hi everyone I am new here. Hope I can make some new horse friends.:buddies:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
check out the smtr website...we camp and host rides every month.

SMTR Home Page

lots of events posted on here too, you should be able to find lots to keep you occupied on horseback locally.

C

campinmutt

I have a horse and a farm, my daughter and I show western pleasure...she has her own horse as well.can't wait for show season to start!! we do alot of camping. our favorite place is Yellowstone in WY...lots of good nature activity there.

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
:howdy: Welcome
The SMTR riding group is AWESOME there are rides every month and we have a BALL.... Glad u joined us...

mingiz

Horse Poor
Welcome:howdy: there are several of us that get together and go horse camping. We have a blast....But what happens at camp stays at the camp.....:whistle::lmao::lmao:

C

campinmutt

we show SMHA and MT Wanderers....I have shown AQHA in the past and have a 4 yr old iron enterprise filly I hope to get to the AQHA shows soon...

quartermom

Low & Slow
we show SMHA and MT Wanderers....I have shown AQHA in the past and have a 4 yr old iron enterprise filly I hope to get to the AQHA shows soon...

Hey I show those shows also with my son in western. Hope to see you there we probably know each other?:buddies:

erinjograves

Very Cool! I go there as well! I am hoping to get there this year with one or two students! Your filly sounds nice!