Hi..... I am back....

mAlice

professional daydreamer
car accident, entrapment..

Your accident was quite a while ago. I heard you got out of the hospital a while back. What took you so long to get back on the forums? Wanna' tell us about it? You got pins and cool stuff?

chess

low 5... hi 5......
Your accident was quite a while ago. I heard you got out of the hospital a while back. What took you so long to get back on the forums? Wanna' tell us about it? You got pins and cool stuff?

Oh i got some pretty cool stuff... There are things I dont want to ever talk about... This is one of them.....

What is there to tell ?

I just had no desire to get on here, going through therapy and being in the hospital that long the computer wasnt the first thing I wanted access....

vbailey

vbailey
Oh i got some pretty cool stuff... There are things I dont want to ever talk about... This is one of them.....

What is there to tell ?

I just had no desire to get on here, going through therapy and being in the hospital that long the computer wasnt the first thing I wanted access....

God has a purpose for all of us, and there is a reason why we go thru what we do. We may never know the answer to the "why" till we get to heaven. Glad you are here with us today! There is something specail about you. Have you ever read the book "90 minutes in Heaven"? I just read it over the Holidays, very good book. You should read it if you have not. Sounds like maybe you have been thru what he went thru. It's a true story by the way.

chess

low 5... hi 5......
God has a purpose for all of us, and there is a reason why we go thru what we do. We may never know the answer to the "why" till we get to heaven. Glad you are here with us today! There is something specail about you. Have you ever read the book "90 minutes in Heaven"? I just read it over the Holidays, very good book. You should read it if you have not. Sounds like maybe you have been thru what he went thru. It's a true story by the way.

No but I may have to check into the book then... Well I totall agree.... I am lucky to be alive... like I said a few people on here know what happend.. I am a changed person in more than one way... so Its a positive...

Thanks for yout + feedback ;) i apprecaite it !

vbailey

vbailey
No but I may have to check into the book then... Well I totall agree.... I am lucky to be alive... like I said a few people on here know what happend.. I am a changed person in more than one way... so Its a positive...

Thanks for yout + feedback ;) i apprecaite it !

If you would like to PM me with your address I will mail you the book to read.
It's up to you, you can get it at the Family Book store in the mall, and Iam sure you can order on line as well. Don't wait, the book is amazing, especailly I think for some one who has been thru what you have, the writer of this book was really messed up for a long time ( still suffers from problems today) because of a car accident. It changed his life too. It made me cry and it made me laugh too, and I learned from what happened to him how to also make things better in my life as well.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
Welcome back! :howdy: I didn't know you before but I am pleased to meet you now. Hope every day sees you more and more recovered inside and out.