Hi, I'm new

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Re: Re: MissBehavin

Originally posted by Miss Cutie Pie
ha ha ha thats sooo funny cowgirl up..I dont think she is looking for my man she is looking for ASHLEY JOHNSON your so called boyfriend....What dont you get a life HOLLYBETH and fix your broke down truck...You better leave my name out your nasty mouth you and Bigtymer and DramaMama and Refree lord knows what's in there..........Geez gotta go
You're an idiot.

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww

ha ha ha thats sooo funny cowgirl up..I dont think she is looking for my man she is looking for ASHLEY JOHNSON your so called boyfriend....What dont you get a life HOLLYBETH and fix your broke down truck...You better leave my name out your nasty mouth you and Bigtymer and DramaMama and Refree lord knows what's in there..........Geez gotta go

Goodness Goodness...little girls always have to start sh*t. For your 411 my truck isnt broke...dont know where you got that from. :rolleyes: "So called boyfriend..." :killingme he is more then you will ever have!!!

SkeetSkeet

Don't get mad MCP...I think your running out of nasty comments...sit back for a while and think of some better ones!:biggrin:

DramaMama

Re: Re: Re: MissBehavin

Originally posted by SkeetSkeet
Don't get mad MCP...I think your running out of nasty comments...sit back for a while and think of some better ones!:biggrin:

you know what I dont understand skeet?...how come mcp thinks that I have had her name in my nasty mouth...I supposedly dont even know who she is???? hmmm.....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Just so you know, A, don't get involved with the Drama girls. They have multiple baby daddies. Or something. :ohwell: