Hi there

Just Me

Under what someone else hase posted you have 3 options and post reply is not one of them ? Just trying to figure this out.

Likazevilly

She assaulted you? What is her real name so I don't have to call her Jazz? Are you joking because I don't think you would be talking to her if she sexually assaulted you like that. Are you all close friends in real life

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Likazevilly said:
What is her real name so I don't have to call her Jazz?
Her real name is Jazz. I think she said her middle name is "MaTazz". It's Jamaican or something. :shrug:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Likazevilly said:
She assaulted you? What is her real name so I don't have to call her Jazz? Are you joking because I don't think you would be talking to her if she sexually assaulted you like that. Are you all close friends in real life
I don't even know her real name, she just assaulted me.:shrug: I do have a restraining order against her but that doesn't protect me from her on the net for some odd reason. We are not close friends in real life but we were pretty close that night.:ohwell:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Likazevilly said:
My real name IS jazz. :wink: Don't listen to BuddyLee. He just likes to stir crap up. Yes, we are friends in real life. Well, we were. :ohwell:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BuddyLee said:
I don't even know her real name, she just assaulted me.:shrug: I do have a restraining order against her but that doesn't protect me from her on the net for some odd reason. We are not close friends in real life but we were pretty close that night.:ohwell:
Oh, you are DEAD MEAT bub. :lmao: Yes, we were REALLY close that night. I still have the bruises from your bony butt on my leg. :razz:

BuddyLee

Football addict
jazz lady said:
Oh, you are DEAD MEAT bub. :lmao:
You trying out for Wolverine in the new X-men, bub?:lol:

jazz lady said:
Yes, we were REALLY close that night. I still have the bruises from your bony butt on my leg. :razz:
Sorry, we did an awful lot of moving that night.