Hi there

CMC122

Go Braves!
Dear Likeazvilly or whatever your name is,

I see you have an interest in pleasing the boys, will you be part of the SOMD welcoming committee?

Just curious,

CMC122

Likazevilly

That is so cool how your name is Jazz. Love it. Are you three like best friends or something or do you just have a weird relationship on here? Okay so Jazz and Nickel are the two girl friends and then Lee is the third person, right? Lee is the guy, I'm assuming?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BuddyLee said:
You trying out for Wolverine in the new X-men, bub?:lol:
I don't even know what this means, but it can't be good. :lmao:

Sorry, we did an awful lot of moving that night.
If you mean drunkenly swaying back and forth, yes YOU did. :razz:

BuddyLee

Football addict
jazz lady said:
I don't even know what this means, but it can't be good. :lmao:
Its a comic book turned into two movies, fairly recent.

jazz lady said:
If you mean drunkenly swaying back and forth, yes YOU did.:razz:
Thank you Chaser hangover pills.:flush:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Likazevilly said:
That is so cool how your name is Jazz. Love it. Are you three like best friends or something or do you just have a weird relationship on here? Okay so Jazz and Nickel are the two girl friends and then Lee is the third person, right? Lee is the guy, I'm assuming?
We're a menage a trois, so it's a package deal. Nickel and I share BuddyLee - I have Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, while she gets Tuesdays, Thursday, and Saturday. Sunday is his day of rest. :cheesy:

BuddyLee

Football addict
jazz lady said:
We're a menage a trois, so it's a package deal. Nickel and I share BuddyLee - I have Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, while she gets Tuesdays, Thursday, and Saturday. Sunday is his day of rest. :cheesy:
Mmmm Buddy Lee likey.