Hi yall

slotted

K_Jo said:
Me, too, but I'm just not ready to let go. :lmao:
I have a question for you. Say you're a guy, and you left Bad Girl some karma saying that you :love: her.

Well, you know how sometimes, ItsBob posts under her account.

ummm.... If he's the one that actually checks the karma, does that make you gay?

:confused:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
slotted said:
I have a question for you. Say you're a guy, and you left Bad Girl some karma saying that you :love: her.

Well, you know how sometimes, ItsBob posts under her account.

ummm.... If he's the one that actually checks the karma, does that make you gay?

:confused:
Technically, yes, but we all voted on it and we're pretty sure you are, in fact, quite gay, so who gives a rip? :shrug:

K

Kain99

Maybe it's just me but I really don't read her as a "horsey lady." :lmao:

Chuck Norris

appendixqh said:
zues is a gelding...and us horsie peeps are tired of emasculated men!

Chuck doesn't give two horse-pellets about your horses...

Once Chuck Norris found a wounded horse, laying there, bleeding at the heart. Chuck Norris miraculously healed the horse by covering the wounds with his bare hands!!!

The horse gallopped, whinnied and did all that other annoying horse-crap you freak horse people think would be cute and Chuck Norris followed up with a super-roundhouse kick to it's annoying face, thus killing the annoying mound of glue...

:yay:

HorseRiding God

Chuck Norris said:
Chuck doesn't give two horse-pellets about your horses...

Once Chuck Norris found a wounded horse, laying there, bleeding at the heart. Chuck Norris miraculously healed the horse by covering the wounds with his bare hands!!!

The horse gallopped, whinnied and did all that other annoying horse-crap you freak horse people think would be cute and Chuck Norris followed up with a super-roundhouse kick to it's annoying face, thus killing the annoying mound of glue...

:yay:

Let me tell you something Chuck, when the Almighty Zues comes in from his bath and reads this crap, you are going down.

fredsaid2

HorseRiding God said:
Let me tell you something Chuck, when the Almighty Zues comes in from his bath and reads this crap, you are going down.

Go get 'um Zues! :lmao:

btw, I'm very impressed that Zues can read....and bathe.....

HorseRiding God

fredsaid2 said:
Go get 'um Zues! :lmao:

btw, I'm very impressed that Zues can read....and bathe.....

The Almighty Zues also has one hell of a poker face! He just put on his lighting bolt horse shoes and is heading out to find Chuck Norris as we speak.

Giddy up!

HorseRiding God said:
The Almighty Zues also has one hell of a poker face! He just put on his lighting bolt horse shoes and is heading out to find Chuck Norris as we speak.
Kick his a$$ Zues! :buttkick:

fredsaid2

HorseRiding God said:

Run Chuckie Run!!