Hi yall

S

saddlesore

HorseRiding God said:
The Almighty Zues charged to Chucks house and smashed through his door head first. As expected Chuck began to :bawl: and then showed the Almighty Zues this website. http://www.wildhorsefoundation.org/celebrities.htm

:faint:

Awwwwww, that is so sweet! :flowers: Zues has shown Chuckie Boy the way to True Horsemanship. :huggy: I always knew that Walker, Texas Ranger, was a horsey person, deep down inside.

BTW, love the new avatar, HRG. Straight from the horse's mouth!

Chuck Norris

saddlesore said:
Awwwwww, that is so sweet! :flowers: Zues has shown Chuckie Boy the way to True Horsemanship. :huggy: I always knew that Walker, Texas Ranger, was a horsey person, deep down inside.

BTW, love the new avatar, HRG. Straight from the horse's mouth!

You kindess in this matter will not go unheard... I will roundhouse kick you all last...

HRG & Zues, it's time to take you to Elmer's Glue Factory...

slotted

appendixqh said:
I can be anywhere on this base within a matters of minutes....now where are those margaritas!?!
Ummm. Head south on I-95, once you get to Miami, make it over to the Florida Turnpike, then keep heading south untill you hit exit 6 in Homestead. :yay:

smoothmarine187

slotted said:
Ummm. Head south on I-95, once you get to Miami, make it over to the Florida Turnpike, then keep heading south untill you hit exit 6 in Homestead. :yay:

She must have one hell of a fast horse!