hi!

Fey

does k jo have big boobs too? maybe i should join the boob factory? i'm still confused over the private forums, not all are self explaining. :(

thanks for the links. :) i read through the dictionary, hilarious!

MPD = multiple personality disorder refering to having multiple accounts under one person; infamous MPDs include Snow White and the Dwarfs and My Dog has Fleas. <---- ahah! you all were trying to fool me, don't i feel stupid now. i'm an md (sorry no video) not an mpd. lol

h/b/k = height/bra size/kinky <----- i had to read through a lot of messages to figure that one out. 5'4", 36DD, and only when convince by the right person. you aren't shy are you? lol

mydoghasfleas

does k jo have big boobs too? maybe i should join the boob factory? i'm still confused over the private forums, not all are self explaining. :(

MPD = multiple personality disorder refering to having multiple accounts under one person; infamous MPDs include Snow White and the Dwarfs and My Dog has Fleas. <---- ahah! you all were trying to fool me, don't i feel stupid now. i'm an md (sorry no video) not an mpd. lol

h/b/k = height/bra size/kinky <----- i had to read through a lot of messages to figure that one out. 5'4", 36DD, and only when convince by the right person. you aren't shy are you? lol

:nono: dont believe everything you read

Fey

i know! i'm learning! :lol: <----- someone told me i should use the emoticons

i haven't talked with anyone on the cell phone?

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire

You're welcome.

You'll do/nice :yay:/tempting... Especially considering that you're wise enough to look around instead of expecting spoon fed answers.

Depends on your definition of "shy." I'm not outgoing, don't care much for social situations, but most of what I say on here is actually toned down from what I'll tell you in person :lmao:

Fey

i will do but will you?/yes they are nice thank you/intrigued. i read through some of your messages, if that is toned down then i don't think you are shy! :lol:

NTER

GHC = Good, Honest and Caring.

thats what the majority of us are.. though, it is possible to be a GHCM we prefer not to know about the M.

unless you are a female and can provide pictures of you in the act of M.
Videos would even be better.

This request is not for me however, I am a GHC.
This is for the GHCDs that wish to attempt the lifestyle of the GHCDM.

Okay, If you all really are pedophiles, Then PLEASE let me know! I have to practice my precision and accuracy, So PLEASE make my day! just Say!
(BTW, I do know a lot of blogs that would be happy to post your pics and tell their kids, 'Stay Away' This is Bad Man)