hi

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Lilbooboo, I'm just curious why you'd come on here and jump in the fray, anyway. You said you'd been lurking for awhile so you surely know the ropes! :lol:

Anyway, you should start another thread so we can all get off on the right foot.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by cattitude
Hell, I've had people barf on me, call me kittbaby and other things for no apparent reason and I was a tad upset but I'm learning to play the game...which is really what this is, isn't it
Honey, you are NOBODY until Ken King has called you "little missy"! :lmao: I probably have been called the most creative names in here - until BK came along, cancelled the party, blew us off and said mean things about Cariblue. Did you see that guy in the other thread calling me "monosyllabic"? As if! And I was just teasing him with the "bite me" remark! I should go apologize...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
J, You should start a new thread too so we can get off on the right foot. But grow some skin! Jet's just teasing you and if you take it too seriously, you'll just be unhappy. We all have something smart to say about anyone who posts weepy sentimentality. That's not the kind of group we are.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Did you see that guy in the other thread calling me "monosyllabic"?

You mean you're not??? :biggrin: Very strange week out here, glad its over..

Last edited:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by vraiblonde
- until BK came along, cancelled the party, blew us off and said mean things about Cariblue.
Yeah, what's up with that? He not only crushed everyone's bubble about the party... but then he said wouldn't let the gals in to use the bathroom. How low can you go? What a pisser!

C

calvertguy

Wouldn't let the women in to use the bathroom because you might discover the bodies.:shocked: :dead:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Yeah, maybe his house is haunted and he has skeletons in his closets too! :eek: :lol:

Ya know...I always did think that guy was a perv. Wanting to know what everyone was wearing and all. Geez! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by lilbooboo

I will welcome the opportunity if the occasion arises.
I really don't understand. Everyone told me to grow a thick skin and stick up for myself and now that I am, everyone gets all upset. You know, wihtout being premature, I think I may have held my own against the pack today.
Thanks for your welcome Barbra. Is that the correct spelling for Barbra (I'm only kidding, really)?
:)
You do seem nice.

Yeap Yeap! She is awesome! :) A schweet heart! You seem cool to me booboo. So no worries from my end. :)

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by FIREMAN

Well I do have one more. How did you get into welding. Just neat to hear about a women that can Mig and Tig. I have the mig part down and just started working with tig.

:clap: Good for you! I can also Jig. Had a hardworking redneck daddy who thought every little girl should know how to weld (and change the spark plugs, and shoot firearms, and fish, and.....)

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Dang

I was away early on Friday and for most of the weekend and missed the fun. Guess you guys scared off Mr. Booboo....you guys will have to learn to be nicer!!:biggrin:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by cariblue
I really didn't expect him to return. I think he just blew in to stir things up.
I thought he was kind of nice until someone let the dogs out. You guys are MEAN! :bonk:

Lilly

The Original Lilly
Originally posted by jetmonkey
I blame us stupid SMIBS for not understanding who E.E. Cummings is.

I hate to think our public schools may have failed us . . . .
Dang! I knew I should have made my parents send me to Ryken! :lmao:

Lilly

The Original Lilly
Now who would have thought the "token guy" who spoke "ghetto slang" actually owned a book?!?! I am totally shcoked!!:shocked: