hi

L

lilbooboo

Originally posted by Ken King
LilBooBoo,

Is your definition of SMIB the same as mine, Stupid Moron Impersonating a Bear? :lmao:

Wow Ken. That's really impressive, and it only took you how many posts to think it up?
Way to go. They have amazing drugs for Alzheimer's these days, don't they?

L

lilbooboo

Originally posted by Barbra
You know, lilbooboo, since it seems this thread of yours is rapidly spinning out of control, you do have the power to delete it. Just a suggestion. :duh:

Welcome to the forums, BTW. I’ll only rip your head off and sh*t down your neck if you truly, truly deserve it. :D

I will welcome the opportunity if the occasion arises.
I really don't understand. Everyone told me to grow a thick skin and stick up for myself and now that I am, everyone gets all upset. You know, wihtout being premature, I think I may have held my own against the pack today.
Thanks for your welcome Barbra. Is that the correct spelling for Barbra (I'm only kidding, really)?
:)
You do seem nice.

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
Booboo – you're absolutely right...it was the OTHER newbie, calvertguy, that said that and I apologize for the misquote of that particular item...:stupid:

It's been an incredibly weird and tense week on the BB...hopefully things will return to the "normal" level of insanity by next week... And I'm not upset at all – just expressing MY opinion. It will help out alot if you watch the icons so that you don't misinterpret the tone of people's remarks...

So...let's let this dead horse lie and all go to "happy hour" and hope it works...:cheers:

L

lilbooboo

Originally posted by cariblue

You had to be there.

Perhaps you're not familiar enough with the boards, booboo...and I say that with sincere kindness. You see, once you reach a certain number of posts, you'll be able to change that daily, if you care to. Often times, it will reflect a current (or not so current) discussion.

I'm not embarrassed because I was making light of something that I found distasteful.

I'm really not trying to scare anyone.

Im sorry if anyone thought I said anything bad about you. I didn't mean it as an attack. I was just wondering why you had that as a tittle and others took it as an attack (but it wasn't).
I didn't know much about the title stuff either and thats my fault I guess.
Are you really nice, deep down?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by lilbooboo

Wow Ken. That's really impressive, and it only took you how many posts to think it up?
Way to go. They have amazing drugs for Alzheimer's these days, don't they?

It took a couple of times, after reading all your crap I had several zingers, but I knew if I used any of them Board Mommy would slam me into the penalty box.

I usually don't go after "new meat" too early but if they speak disrespectful of those that are from this area, like you did, then they can expect stuff shoved right up their old whazoo. BTW I bet you are one of those guys with his name on the back of his belt so he knows who he is when his head is extracted.

L

lilbooboo

Re: concur with Ken

Originally posted by Mr Speedo
I support Stupid Morons... whether they are Impersonately Bear's or Boo's.:bandit:

Youre new here. Why isn't everyone attacking you?

L

lilbooboo

Originally posted by Ken King

It took a couple of times, after reading all your crap I had several zingers, but I knew if I used any of them Board Mommy would slam me into the penalty box.

I usually don't go after "new meat" too early but if they speak disrespectful of those that are from this area, like you did, then they can expect stuff shoved right up their old whazoo. BTW I bet you are one of those guys with his name on the back of his belt so he knows who he is when his head is extracted.

Oh wow Ken. Another zinger! Your comebacks are so unremarkable, and I really mean that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(oops, rogers told me not to do that).
I'm a SMIB too, goofy. I can talk about SMIBs all I want and I will give you free reign to say whatever you want about corny old senile guys, okay?

L

lilbooboo

Re: Re: Re: concur with Ken

Originally posted by Barbra

Mr. Speedo is w/ Cari. :smooch: It's a package deal. :D

I was just going to ask if she was his spokesman or something since she answered for him (and I'm kidding again so nobody takes it wrong).
I guess hes in the speedo because she wears the pants in the family? (Kidding again.)

Mr Speedo

Not new

I often sit on th sidelines of life watching contentedly. But there are times when a simple act of reassurance pays dividends in surprisingly big ways.

Boo, you'll learn to take it, or they'll beat you into unrecognizable submission. It has to be fun! These folks all work hard, come home, pour a drink, light a cigar or something and engage this delightful group of witty folk.

Have fun, be engaging and let the jibes roll off your back! I don't imagine we'll have this much fun forever.

Speedo, sends.

L

lilbooboo

Re: Not new

Originally posted by Mr Speedo
I often sit on th sidelines of life watching contentedly. But there are times when a simple act of reassurance pays dividends in surprisingly big ways.

Boo, you'll learn to take it, or they'll beat you into unrecognizable submission. It has to be fun! These folks all work hard, come home, pour a drink, light a cigar or something and engage this delightful group of witty folk.

Have fun, be engaging and let the jibes roll off your back! I don't imagine we'll have this much fun forever.

Speedo, sends.

I got a pretty good taste of it today and Im still alive and kicking. I guess I "done well".
I hope I dont hurt myself when I pat my own back.

L

lilbooboo

Originally posted by Sierra39
Booboo – you're absolutely right...it was the OTHER newbie, calvertguy, that said that and I apologize for the misquote of that particular item...:stupid:

It's been an incredibly weird and tense week on the BB...hopefully things will return to the "normal" level of insanity by next week... And I'm not upset at all – just expressing MY opinion. It will help out alot if you watch the icons so that you don't misinterpret the tone of people's remarks...

So...let's let this dead horse lie and all go to "happy hour" and hope it works...:cheers:

Can I say something?
You seem like a nice person but from what Ive read in the past youve done this before.
Without sounding mean, I think you may sometimes jump into the mob mentality without allowing yourself to form opinions on your own. You really should judge other people by your heart , not by what others think.
And if I misjudged you Im sorry. Thats just my impression of things.

Mr Speedo

Well Boo, you're right I like it when she's wearin' the pants and gets all rough and tumble with me, too! :dance:

So, I'll be heading out now, hoping to see all our friends sometime real soon. My very best to you all!

Cheers,

Mr. Speedo pullin' it out for ya' :moon:

L

lilbooboo

Originally posted by cariblue

Again, booboo...please give yourself an opportunity to become familiar with the people on the board. What you now see as pack dog and mob mentality is what we view as comraderie. We have each others backs. It's perfectly natural to protect your own.

Youd better watch it or Im goingto accuse you of being nice.
Thank you. Im going to go enjoy my weekend.

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
EVERYONE gets "mobbed" the first few days (myself included!)! And we're required by tradition to leap into the fray and nip at your heels, like the pack dogs we are! It's tradition! It's a rite of passage! It's the test of fire! It's all in good fun – we're not evil witches/bitches, in spite of our avatars and "titles!" (which change frequently, I might add...)

"You really should judge other people by your heart , not by what others think."

Ditto! I only make judgements based on my own personal experience. And I don't know you well enough to make ANY kind of judgement yet.... :angel:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Darn Tomatoes!

Missed you guys and gals again today. Hang in there lilbooboo --you're still afloat! :yay:

an7.gif
Hey booboo--
Now you've been officially pissed on by me too!

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
Sharon – love the peeing dog!

Cari – DAMN! That WAS the word I was looking for – INITIATION!! Don't forget – it's your turn with the whip! (or the paddle, I can't remember??)

romance

One of the sinners
Yall are abusive, whips, paddles. I think I'll sit on the sidelines and hope sprout doesn't get any ideas. lol

romance

One of the sinners
ok Sierra

I might enjoy the whips but PLEASE keep the paddles away from me. Though it has occured to me, you does the hollering "who's your Momma?" or "Who's your Daddy?" during all this. :p