Hi

ChevyGuy

Ok, young one, a little advice. and please take this like a man as I will not deal with the biatching to follow............YOU CAN'T LOOK SO DESPERATE. What you are doing right now is showing everyone that you are young, naive, vulnerable, and will let anything with a snaaaaatch walk all over you. When women read this they are either going to think A. This guy is pathetic, B. Wow he is desperate, (he must be ugly), C. I'ma take this man for eveything he's got. Word to the wise chill out with the, "OMG does anyone know where I can get ahold of the Hot girl standing in front of Quiznos this afternoon at exactly 1:12pm?" Comments and I think you'll be okay

Thanks for the advice bigdaddycool. I just trying to have fun, I guess I am doing it the wrong way.

kara teoke

Not in SOMD any more
maybe he has to pass by quiznos from where he works to get to wawa? though i'd wonder what the heck he does cuz not much requires a drive like that.

He said he works on base which means he passed a shell, wawa (on his side of the road,) and a sheetz.

Beta84

They're out to get us
I work on the base, nothing at work to do so I took a joy ride and needed gas.

So you work on base, needed gas, and drove alllllllllll the way to the WaWa on Rte 4? There's a Sunoco, (another) WaWa, Sheetz, and Shell all closer. And you had nothing to do so instead of stopping by and saying hi, you just drove past and looked? I bet you went inside and checked her out and then left. Creepy.

ChevyGuy

So you work on base, needed gas, and drove alllllllllll the way to the WaWa on Rte 4? There's a Sunoco, (another) WaWa, Sheetz, and Shell all closer. And you had nothing to do so instead of stopping by and saying hi, you just drove past and looked? I bet you went inside and checked her out and then left. Creepy.

That's cool, think what yall want.