Hi

capsfan78

I'm XRATED
If your not happy then get the #### out of here.

It's funny. When your young, you can't wait to get away from the town you grew up in. Then, you travel all around the world, live in many different places, and can't wait to move back "home".

ChevyGuy

It's funny. When your young, you can't wait to get away from the town you grew up in. Then, you travel all around the world, live in many different places, and can't wait to move back "home".

Yeah I know right. On the other side, there are some young people that do not want to leave.

capsfan78

I'm XRATED
Yeah I know right. On the other side, there are some young people that do not want to leave.

I use to think SOMD what a sh1t hole, and wonder why anyone would want to move here. Then I saw a few other places, and realized, hell it's not that bad.

It's all a matter of what your accustom to being normal.
Only real thing I'd change about SOMD, is less heat, and MORE SNOW.

ChevyGuy

I use to think SOMD what a sh1t hole, and wonder why anyone would want to move here. Then I saw a few other places, and realized, hell it's not that bad.

It's all a matter of what your accustom to being normal.
Only real thing I'd change about SOMD, is less heat, and MORE SNOW.

See i'm a country boy so SOMD is right up my alley.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses

I LOVE being away from my home town and no plans of returning at all. I really loathed this area when I first moved here, still not the best for me, but I'm making it work for the time being.