Hi !

sweetandsassy

New here on somd. My man is on here and just wanted to check it out and see what goes on here for myself. Its kinda lonely here in southern maryland. been here since sept. of last year met some people but have no real friends yet. which sucks!! Its never taken so long to meet and become friends. but anyways hello.:howdy:

Mudslide

New here on somd. My man is on here and just wanted to check it out and see what goes on here for myself. Its kinda lonely here in southern maryland. been here since sept. of last year met some people but have no real friends yet. which sucks!! Its never taken so long to meet and become friends. but anyways hello.:howdy:
:howdy: Just signed up myself.

Velocity26

Hi to the 2 noobs. :howdy:

dn0121

Wirelessly posted (Baconator 9000: Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13918/432; U; en) Presto/2.2.0)

:howdy:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

Why doesn't he allow you to make friends?

I

Irish_Eyes

Hey there! Welcome, welcome! Check out the chatroom in the evenings, it can attract a pretty big crowd and they're all mostly fun people. Stay away from the politics and current event sections if you don't like debates though, they're pretty frequent, lol.

sweetandsassy

Why doesn't he allow you to make friends?

Its not him stopping me by any means. I am just used to having friends who will come over and hang out or go do stuff with and it seems so hard to make friends like that here in CRE. people seem to stick to themselves. I am 27 now maybe im just trying to act like a teenager. who knows..lol:gossip:

I

Irish_Eyes

Its not him stopping me by any means. I am just used to having friends who will come over and hang out or go do stuff with and it seems so hard to make friends like that here in CRE. people seem to stick to themselves. I am 27 now maybe im just trying to act like a teenager. who knows..lol:gossip:

Nah, its just hard to meet people in So. MD in general. Your best bet is to look up local interest/hobby groups, or hit the local bars on the weekends. I'm not into the bar scene, but have been told that Toot's is a good place to start.

sweetandsassy

Nah, its just hard to meet people in So. MD in general. Your best bet is to look up local interest/hobby groups, or hit the local bars on the weekends. I'm not into the bar scene, but have been told that Toot's is a good place to start.

right on thanks for the input

radioSOMD

Hi Newbie!

Hello, and welcome!:howdy:

Don't forget to check out Southern Maryland's Coolest radio Station RIGHT HERE as well!

It is radioSOMD.fm! A great Adult Alternative station! Check it out!

:drummer:

welcome.gif

Beta84

They're out to get us

you'll fit in well with alot of us! :lol:

I had a hard time meeting people for almost a year...joined the forums and went to some social events that get posted up and have made quite a few friends from it. if you guys come around here enough i think it'll help.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)

I live in CRE... where are you in here? Do you have kids?

DanceDad

It's hard but you'll make friends if you come out to some of the outings. There are frequent posts about dinners, bar meets, camp outs, and other get togethers. :buddies: