High Heeled Shoes - Ann Taylor Shooties

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
LET'S GO!!! I haven't been shoe shopping in almost THREE weeks!!! :jet:

OMG!!! That long ??!!

Stop that, I haven't been in probably more than 3 MONTHS. I found an awesome pair last year with a high unique style heel - so far all of the comments I've had have been positive. I wore them the other day to work, and despite being seated most of the day, my feet hurt when I got home.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
OMG!!! That long ??!!

Stop that, I haven't been in probably more than 3 MONTHS. I found an awesome pair last year with a high unique style heel - so far all of the comments I've had have been positive. I wore them the other day to work, and despite being seated most of the day, my feet hurt when I got home.

That's actually pretty long for me :ohwell: Its taking everything in me not to go hop on their website :cds:

I tell my clumsy, flats-lovin' roommie...Practice Makes Perfect! :jet: She's getting there..... :ohwell:

CrispinCristy

I have seen ads for these shoes and wondered if anyone here had tried them? The heel seems a bit high compared to the very small platform. Seems to me they would be quite uncomfortable. I generally do not wear heels higher than 3" to 3 1/2" due to the steep position of the foot with higher heels that causes me foot and back pain.

Shana Cutout Leather Peeptoe Shooties

The height of these heels don't look comfortable after a few hours being on your feet. I'd still pick something of a lower heel height than suffer hurting later. That's why all my Marchez Vous heels are all at a height I'm comfortable with.