Hives

D

dems4me

Originally posted by CMC122
Well what's more important your health or your place of work. Will they fold without you for half a day?

Atleast call him to see if you can try to take some benadryl.

No new foods cooked differently, I make my own food, except for dorittos, coke and chips. I stopped at cvs on the way in this morning for benadryl but that had a bizzilion types that I couldn't even find the original plain ol' benadryl. So then I got claritin because it said "just for hives" on the cover. I keep trying to get sympathy here so they can let me go but all that did was make everyone avoid me and track everything I touch here :frown: I do seem to be feeling a little better now, just a bunch of red dots everywhere and a little dizzy -- other than that I am feeling worlds better. Thanks!:biggrin: I'll see doc. tomorrow if it starts up again. Its just the occasional -- once every 3 minutes itch... much better than 200 itches all at once like itching powder or something.

D

dems4me

Originally posted by James White
One thing to check is your dog,check and see if it has fleas or any other parasites......You can get some nasty skin infections from what you are decribing by being bit from and infected flea.

Just a thought to look into.

Thanks James, I already looked into that thinking maybe she rolled in poison ivy or oak or something but that's not it... she's on advantage and I've never seen one single flea on her. :shrug: Admitedly I've tested positive for dog and cat dander, and the usual polen mold dust crap, but it's always affected my sinuses never hives or anything like that. :shrug:

D

dems4me

Originally posted by Pete
You sure do have alot of problems.

No Pete, not at all. :smile: just allergies and bp issues.
Nothing major. :biggrin: :dance:

At least its not a 7 year itch:wink:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by dems4me
No Pete, not at all. :smile: just allergies and bp issues.
Nothing major. :biggrin: :dance:

At least its not a 7 year itch:wink:
Seems like every week you have been here you have had the "Malady of the week" BP, Sinis cold, flu, everyone hates you, hives, itching.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by kwillia
Awww... give her a break, Pete... she doesn't have a teefing baby to use as leverage to start treads about...:shrug:
Where is Tiggercake?

D

dems4me

Seems like every week you have been here you have had the "Malady of the week" BP, Sinis cold, flu, everyone hates you, hives, itching.

No, Im not here every week with a malady.... I had one cold thread and couldn't take the meds suggested by forumites because of bp med. That's all ... rest assured everyone doesn't hate me... .:rolleyes: -- again I have had one cold and one hive thread. Thats it. :biggrin: Maybe you magnify this because you really like me and keep reading my threads over and over and over.... :lol: j/k

Pete

Repete
Maybe you magnify this because you really like me and keep reading my threads over and over and over.... :lol: j/k
You need medical assistance right away, now you are dillusional

D

dems4me

You need medical assistance right away, now you are dillusional

:lol: I'm fine -- just read something on another forum though that has me all riled up - no not tigs. It hurts when you meet someone in person and then they stab you behind the back and make up crap based on what THAT person -- not you were actuall doing. I need to walk away from computer and :barf: as I do everytime I think of this short, nerdy and whiney idiot.

Pete

Repete
:lol: I'm fine -- just read something on another forum though that has me all riled up - no not tigs. It hurts when you meet someone in person and then they stab you behind the back and make up crap based on what THAT person -- not you were actuall doing. I need to walk away from computer and :barf: as I do everytime I think of this idiot.
You mean there is another forum where people don't diddle themselves over you?

D

dems4me

Link...:shrug:

no I'll pass, the flame war will just find its way into here, and I'm all flamed out for the time being. Yes, this post was directly about me behind my back :mad:

D

dems4me

[/B][/QUOTE]

Kind of like you Kwillia we met in person , but you poke fun at everyone when you get the chance... its nothing I take personal... :smile:

D

dems4me

Kind of like you Kwillia we met in person , but you poke fun at everyone when you get the chance... its nothing I take personal... :smile:

:yay:
[/QUOTE]

Well I've finished reading all the posts -- its two women and against the majority opinion of me so I'm not too bent.:biggrin:

bluecat

This is the first time I've had a serious case of Hives... I can't stop scratching and I've taken Claritin for Hives that they make and all it did was slow down the itch rate, but I still itch from head to toe and have welts/hives -- any suggestions? No cortizol cream here at work - my nylons have turned to shreds due to all the itching. I havn't changed my soap, shampoo, NOTHING.. I've been realy thinking about this and nothing's changed? Any suggestions?:confused: :frown:

Do you know anyone that has a pool ? Try chlorine. That's the best thing for posion ivy and things cause it dries it up really good, so maybe it will help you out to ?

D

dems4me

Re: Re: Hives

Originally posted by bluecat
Do you know anyone that has a pool ? Try chlorine. That's the best thing for posion ivy and things cause it dries it up really good, so maybe it will help you out to ?

thanks -- its not posion ivy or anything. The hive medicine seems to be working... I'm not itching anymore!!!! Now I'm just really tired. Thank you though for you thoughtful suggestion. :flowers:

TWLs wife

Re: Re: Re: Hives

thanks -- its not posion ivy or anything. The hive medicine seems to be working... I'm not itching anymore!!!! Now I'm just really tired. Thank you though for you thoughtful suggestion. :flowers:

Do you think it was the eggs I put in the potato salad?:shrug:

D

dems4me

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hives

Originally posted by TIGGER6035
Do you think it was the eggs I put in the potato salad?:shrug:

No, or anything in the lamb... that was last weekend. I don't think it would have that delayed of an effect... maybe its just stress or nerves or something -- you know... as everyone else says... I'm "mental" - that must be it :shrug: :lol:

TWLs wife

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hives

No, or anything in the lamb... that was last weekend. I don't think it would have that delayed of an effect... maybe its just stress or nerves or something -- you know... as everyone else says... I'm "mental" - that must be it :shrug: :lol:

I know stress can cause hives. Are you having pain in your neck?

D

dems4me

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hives

Originally posted by TIGGER6035
I know stress can cause hives. Are you having pain in your neck?

No, and I'm not under a lot of stress right now - they seem to have subsided so I'm not that concerned anymore thanks though tigg!:smile: