Hmmm, Will Joe Biden win the 2024 election ??

Kinnakeet

I think republicans have an excellent chance of winning the White House and both houses of congress in 2024. But they need to move on from 2020 and on from Trump. Keep the agenda that Trump built, but let someone else be the guy to continue it. Trump is now the poison motivating factor for the other side that Hillary was in 2016. Learn from history. It's time to move on. The progressive agenda should be enough to motivate conservatives. The independents are who need to be convinced. I think they will side with a conservative republican, as long as it is not Trump. It's a great opportunity. Don't waste it.
The thing is we do not want another politician they are ALL CORRUPT one way or another Trump is for AMERICA not himself if he runs it will be a landslide just like 2020 but this time the dems wont cheat because they will be to afraid to.

ginwoman

I think republicans have an excellent chance of winning the White House and both houses of congress in 2024. But they need to move on from 2020 and on from Trump. Keep the agenda that Trump built, but let someone else be the guy to continue it. Trump is now the poison motivating factor for the other side that Hillary was in 2016. Learn from history. It's time to move on. The progressive agenda should be enough to motivate conservatives. The independents are who need to be convinced. I think they will side with a conservative republican, as long as it is not Trump. It's a great opportunity. Don't waste it.
I think you have a good point. At this time I don't want to see Trump run. He is too hated.