hockey's back!!

Ponytail

mv_princess said:
I can't wait...i love hockey, i mean what other sport can you fight? and get away with it!!!???

Umm...boxing comes to mind. Ultimate Fighting championships...

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Ponytail said:
Umm...boxing comes to mind. Ultimate Fighting championships...

Yeah but boxing, isnt the same. I mean yes they fight but thats a given. At a hockey game you never know when they are going to fight, its all in the build up. Thats the best part, or it could be me yelling at the tv...i am not really sure

Ponytail

mv_princess said:
Yeah but boxing, isnt the same. I mean yes they fight but thats a given. At a hockey game you never know when they are going to fight, its all in the build up. Thats the best part, or it could be me yelling at the tv...i am not really sure

:lol:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
yeah yippee I'm so excited.. someone hold me down..

Was it missing? Who won the Stanley Cup last season?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Fighting and goonery...

mv_princess said:

...are one two of the main reasons hockey is a second class citizen. It is complete horseshit to have great atheletes and talents throttled by opponents whose main skill is they can punch while wearing all that gear.

I'd one year suspend everyone who fights, first offense. Life for a second.

I'd make all the rinks Olympic sized so we can whatch a classic sport instead of steet crime.

A

Anvil

Larry Gude said:
...are one two of the main reasons hockey is a second class citizen. It is complete horseshit to have great atheletes and talents throttled by opponents whose main skill is they can punch while wearing all that gear.

I'd make all the rinks Olympic sized so we can whatch a classic sport instead of steet crime.
I guess you hated kill ball in highschool also!! :cheers:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Murder ball...

Anvil said:
I guess you hated kill ball in highschool also!! :cheers:

No. I loved it. I was always one of the last standing and would always try to get the good kids when I had the ball. Never could quite make a career of it though...

The ones who became hockey goons got the fat kids first. Losers from day 1.

Larry Gude said:

Most of the greats arent generally know for fighting, they will USUALLY try not to fight too much. Now the big defenders and enforcers will fight to the teeth, but they arent usually known as GREATS...Did you ever hear of Bondra or Gretzky being known as fighters? no. :shutup: