Hogan releases the criminals

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
He is having a 4 p.m. news conference AGAIN today... I can't even begin to imagine what he has left to say.
Oh, there's PLENTY more restrictions he can impose.

I better run to the liquor store today before we can't leave the house. But the liquor store will remain open.

PsyOps

Pixelated
That sign offends me and I am no prude..
I don't like Hogan either, but the sign is atrocious.

The person displaying the sign is childish. Adults behaving childishly doesn't offend me, it just makes he shake my head saying "you're just making the cause look bad".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The person displaying the sign is childish. Adults behaving childishly doesn't offend me, it just makes he shake my head saying "you're just making the cause look bad".

I think it's clear that polite dissent is ineffective and just emboldens the savage tyrants. THEY do not care if you call them childish or any other name. THEY are fighting to win.

It's like standing up to bullies: you can take the high road and get your ass kicked, or meet them on their level and put an end to it.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I think it's clear that polite dissent is ineffective and just emboldens the savage tyrants. THEY do not care if you call them childish or any other name. THEY are fighting to win.

It's like standing up to bullies: you can take the high road and get your ass kicked, or meet them on their level and put an end to it.

I don't say anything with the belief that anyone hearing my voice gives a damn about what I have to say. I will say that someone like Sam reaching my attention far better than say hijinx (no offense hijinx). That's only because I appreciate a cogent and rational voice. The only time I get offended is when someone bashes our military. That's a personal thing.

How I deal with a bully is, ask them if I can buy them a beer and have a conversation. If they choose to keep bullying, they get a solid fist to the chin. then I will help them up and try, once again, to buy them a beer.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How I deal with a bully is, ask them if I can buy them a beer and have a conversation. If they choose to keep bullying, they get a solid fist to the chin. then I will help them up and try, once again, to buy them a beer.

Wow, just like in the movies. :yay: I've never seen those situations play out like that in real life. I saw it on Andy Griffith once, though.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Those people are usually HOA presidents and high school hall monitors.

Wait..what?..I was a hall monitor in elementary school and I still have my prized symbol of authority stashed away somewhere..A white canvas web belt with shoulder strap. I had authoriteh!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'd like to sit on the sidelines and watch that go down. Only met you once a long time ago, but seems to me nearly everyone at the gathering was bigger than you.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight....

I'm more scoffing because I've never seen a vicious bully yet who will let someone throw the first punch. I'm trying to picture Psy going into an AntiFa melee with a Trump hat on, and offer to buy them a beer and discuss it when they come after him..... Offering Al Qaeda a beer and powwow.... Trying to reason with MS-13.....

Toxick

Splat
Can anyone explain to me the logic of releasing prisoners who are in a controlled environment and sending them out into the wild because somehow they are less likely to spread COVID in public than in prison?

They're going to help with The Purge.

I SO hope that's the reason. This country - this world needs a Purge, really, really badly.

Hijinx

I don't say anything with the belief that anyone hearing my voice gives a damn about what I have to say. I will say that someone like Sam reaching my attention far better than say hijinx (no offense hijinx). That's only because I appreciate a cogent and rational voice. The only time I get offended is when someone bashes our military. That's a personal thing.

No offense take.
Sometimes I let my temper run away with me and rant things that don't need to be said.
I like Sam too he is a calm place in a storm, but sometimes a little too calm.
I say what i have to say , and I mean what i have to say. No pussyfooting.
Some people may not like that.