Hogan releases the criminals

Clem72

It's not the size of the dog in the fight....

I'm more scoffing because I've never seen a vicious bully yet who will let someone throw the first punch. I'm trying to picture Psy going into an AntiFa melee with a Trump hat on, and offer to buy them a beer and discuss it when they come after him..... Offering Al Qaeda a beer and powwow.... Trying to reason with MS-13.....

I'm always reminded of the only actual bully I ever had. Would pick a fight with me every time we crossed paths outside of school (which somehow was at least once a week despite living miles apart). Every time, unless he had several friends with him, I gave as good as I got. In fact, I even broke his collarbone. Didn't matter, he would still approach me to pick a fight until he eventually got sent to the retard/drop-outs/pregnant girl school where I expect he found a new target (I know they had a name for those types of schools, but I can't remember it).

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm always reminded of the only actual bully I ever had. Would pick a fight with me every time we crossed paths outside of school (which somehow was at least once a week despite living miles apart). Every time, unless he had several friends with him, I gave as good as I got. In fact, I even broke his collarbone. Didn't matter, he would still approach me to pick a fight until he eventually got sent to the retard/drop-outs/pregnant girl school where I expect he found a new target (I know they had a name for those types of schools, but I can't remember it).

I dealt with a few bullies and they were undeterred by my suggestion we discuss things and work it out. Belligerence and extreme profanity, however, made them rethink their strategy. But that was girls back then. Girls nowadays will bring all their friends for a gang beat down, and guys will just shoot or knife you while people stand around livestreaming it.

Hijinx

There will always be bullies and they won't stop until you beat them. "
Beat them any way you can with a club if you have to.
There is never such a thing as a fair fight.
Someone always has the advantage.
Make sure it's you.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I had a bully once. Then I broke her nose. She left me alone after that. From what I understand, she killed herself some years ago.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Reform schools.

rmorse

So a couple of things:

That male cop clearly wanted to ratchet up, so we'll probably hear his name again in the future.

Also, note that no white people stopped to take up for their homie. Not a single white motorist slammed on their brakes, jumped out of their car, and ran to scream in the faces of those cops. Now imagine if the sign-holder had been black.... Cops feel secure rousting white people because they know it's not likely to turn into a violent riot. White people may want to re-examine that.

I think the guy talked too much. "Your objection is duly noted. Have a nice day." It was smart of him to livestream it because the male cop tried the old, "You look like you're on something..." routine and had he not been being recorded live this encounter might have turned out much differently.

Okay, more than a couple:

Cops, especially in that area, do not come out for every little complaint. They are busy because they have real crimes happening. Normally the dispatcher wouldn't even bother them with something like this. "911, what is your emergency?" "A man has a sign I don't like."

So you have to wonder why not one, not two, but THREE cops showed up to confront this man.

I agree with most of what you said except for “Cops, especially in that area, do not come out for every little complaint.” They actually do come out for every little complaint.

DaSDGuy

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I agree with most of what you said except for “Cops, especially in that area, do not come out for every little complaint.” They actually do come out for every little complaint.

That surprises me, given the area. They must be some busy little bees.

rmorse

That surprises me, given the area. They must be some busy little bees.

Bowie isn’t as bad as you may think. I’ve lived in the H section for 3 years now and there’s been very little crime. There are some crappier areas, of course.

I’ve had the cops called on me several times because of my idiot neighbor though. That’s how I know they come out for every call. I kinda laid into them last time (it was because I was “playing extremely loud music) in the garage at like 2 in the afternoon on a Saturday. Music was normal volume and the cops were cool about it and understood my frustration. They said it obviously wasn’t too loud at all, since they could barely hear it at the end of my short driveway. They did tell me that they have to come out for every complaint though.

The other two times were for having an inoperable vehicle in my driveway and having a trailer on the grass next to my garage. The inoperable vehicle was because I was doing a motor swap on a car. I removed the motor and pushed the car into the driveway. The next day, cops were at my door and giving me a warning.

That’s Bowie for you lol. Cops have been super cool each time and understanding of my frustration with my crazy neighbor though.

GregV814

as I said, because, I am familiar with the jurisdiction: Bowie is a small town, usually their officers are new hires who don't get hired by other agencies OR have "retired" and work only 9-5...