Hogg Slam Opponents as Old People Dying Off on the 'Wrong Side' of History

Sapidus

I knew you'd go there.
For some reason, liberals can't accept that THEIR party was the one that was racist, that created the KKK and opposed Civil Rights.
They have to support this notion that all those Southern Democrats jumped ship and became Republicans.

Yeah, that's why people like Robert Byrd, James Fulbright, Al Gore Sr and Sam Ervin - they all "defected" afterward?
They were Democrats, and remained so.

Your claims that everyone was for equal rights prior to the civil rights movement are still pure BS fantasy.

No one marches for something everyone already agrees on.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Your claims that everyone was for equal rights prior to the civil rights movement are still pure BS fantasy.

He never said that. Anyone with even a basic understanding of history knows how vehemently southern Democrats opposed any concept of racial equality.

Toxick

Splat
No one marches for something everyone already agrees on.

32897020421_0d2d07dc52_b.jpg

SamSpade

I think he can fight his own battles Diapers.

He absolutely said it.

No, I didn't, and you know that. No one says "everyone is for this".
I vainly assumed you could grasp the point was that outside the South, Civil Rights was largely supported.
The nation - outside the South - supported it.
Hence, the votes supporting it, even from those wicked Republicans.

And so with that, I'm done. This is pointless.

Midnightrider

I knew you'd go there.
For some reason, liberals can't accept that THEIR party was the one that was racist, that created the KKK and opposed Civil Rights.
They have to support this notion that all those Southern Democrats jumped ship and became Republicans.

Yeah, that's why people like Robert Byrd, James Fulbright, Al Gore Sr and Sam Ervin - they all "defected" afterward?
They were Democrats, and remained so.

I didn’t say them jumped ship. I said that they would be voting republican now. The kkk has aligned itself with the far right. That’s just the reality. Times change.

I am and always have been a registered republican. I was disgusted when David Duke ran as a Republican and won several offices. Who were the white supremacists backing during the most recent election? Which side did the self described ‘conservatives’ on this board support after Charlotte?
It’s not the same Republican Party it was when I joined.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I generally refer to anyone who is eligible to still be on their parents insurance as a kid. Thanks Obama!

....and thats one of the main problems with our youth today. The progressives want to keep them in diapers too long.......my kid all had jobs and health care right out of college.
They didn't wait around sucking on their parents tittys because Obama gave them health care and working meaningless part time jobs.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
He could be a Ryan --McConnell Republican.-----------------------aka Useless.

There is that possibility, I suppose. But I think he's just a liar. There are two narratives that he constantly inserts in to his posts..constantly:

1. I've always been a Republican..no..stop laughing..really..no really..I swear..oh come on!..stop laughing!
2. I'm a diehard supporter of the 2A and against any/all restrictions of gun owner's rights. No..really..I mean it..did you just snicker?!...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It’s not the same Republican Party it was when I joined.

You lying sack. The Republican Party has never - ever - officially espoused the same views that you put on this forum every single day. Not even when Abraham Lincoln was president did they share your viewpoints.

Midnightrider

He could be a Ryan --McConnell Republican.-----------------------aka Useless.
I got fed up when the rest of you idiots nominated that turd McCain. I voted third party and you voted for who?
There is that possibility, I suppose. But I think he's just a liar. There are two narratives that he constantly inserts in to his posts..constantly:

1. I've always been a Republican..no..stop laughing..really..no really..I swear..oh come on!..stop laughing!
2. I'm a diehard supporter of the 2A and against any/all restrictions of gun owner's rights. No..really..I mean it..did you just snicker?!...

Well you are welcome to throw that into the bet. Get your money together and I can prove both.

You lying sack. The Republican Party has never - ever - officially espoused the same views that you put on this forum every single day. Not even when Abraham Lincoln was president did they share your viewpoints.

Let’s see, i espouse freedom, personal accountability, fiscal conservatism, 2ndA rights, Racial equality and a government that stays out of our personal lives. That sure sounds like the R party I signed up for. It’s not at all like the GOP of today though. You have that much right.