Hogg Slam Opponents as Old People Dying Off on the 'Wrong Side' of History

Sapidus

No, I didn't, and you know that. No one says "everyone is for this".
I vainly assumed you could grasp the point was that outside the South, Civil Rights was largely supported.
The nation - outside the South - supported it.
Hence, the votes supporting it, even from those wicked Republicans.

And so with that, I'm done. This is pointless.

These were your exact words. Nothing about democrats or the north or south.

“ it was largely because they had a message that resonated with everyone“

littlelady

God bless the USA
No, I didn't, and you know that. No one says "everyone is for this".
I vainly assumed you could grasp the point was that outside the South, Civil Rights was largely supported.
The nation - outside the South - supported it.
Hence, the votes supporting it, even from those wicked Republicans.

And so with that, I'm done. This is pointless.

Good. You should be done with Sap. It is pointless. I find it, totally, entertaining that he would even engage you in convo; much less call you names. I think he wants to be you (one of the most knowledgeable and well written members on this forum), but he is not your peer. Sad, really. The smart ones will be around to pick up the pieces for the not so smart ones. That is what patriots are for. God bless America.

littlelady

God bless the USA
He could be a Ryan --McConnell Republican.-----------------------aka Useless.

There is rumor that Ryan is going to retire. We shall see.

Why would he do that? If the leap frogs have their way, Trump and Pence will be gone, and Ryan could be prez. And, all could be the way he really wants it to be. Namby pamby-in-Chief. I hope the rumors are true. Being a butt hurt individual that is third in line to being prez, needs to go; especially, when that person can’t decide which party they are affiliated with. God bless America.

Last edited:

Grumpy

That kid is a scary little fascist.

He thinks he's Brian Williams and can lie with impunity. Perfect example of the MSM not doing their job by refusing to point out his lying about being in school during the shooting. Oh my, he's a scared kid, we mustn't take him to task for all his conflicting statements. He's a manipulative little chit and the media knows it, but will use him anyway.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
you are the one spreading lies and propaganda and I'm the psychopath?

no wonder no one responds to your comments. lunatic

Meanwhile...

AVID HOGG: On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting.

glhs837

Power with Control
so the little Fascist wasn't even there :confused:

He learned from the Sniper Dodger Of Bosnia how to tell a tale, and how to shamelessly never back down, knowing he wont be questioned by those who want his sotry to be true.

Midnightrider

so the little Fascist wasn't even there :confused:
no, you guys are just gullible
Meanwhile...

meanwhile you need to check your sources before you post. It took me about 2 seconds
After reviewing all of this, it appears that the problem was that CBS included a very confusing quote without context. Hogg was on campus during the shooting and returned several hours later to interview people across the street. The original story remains below, in strikethrough. I am sorry for the error and have updated the post accordingly.
https://www.redstate.com/sarah-rump...doubt-whether-david-hogg-school-day-shooting/

Sapidus

no, you guys are just gullible

meanwhile you need to check your sources before you post. It took me about 2 seconds
https://www.redstate.com/sarah-rump...doubt-whether-david-hogg-school-day-shooting/

Do you think any of these people care?

they are stilling calling them actors and false flags.

They only care about their own agenda.

You can guarantee Gurps won't post a retraction to his seventeen posts about this kid not being on site.

A bunch of adults bullying teenagers and then complaining these teens aren't solving bullying in schools?

Its beyond hypocritical at this point. they need to be deprogrammed from what the right wing media has taught them

Last edited:

Midnightrider

Yeah..CBS being such a fringe source and all.... :lmao:

But the extent of the trauma he suffered is obvious.

you will believe anything if it aligns with what you want to hear.

tell us all the extent of his trauma and how you came to that conclusion in the last 10 seconds. You know, the ten seconds since you learned that Hogg was really there.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
you will believe anything if it aligns with what you want to hear.

tell us all the extent of his trauma and how you came to that conclusion in the last 10 seconds. You know, the ten seconds since you learned that Hogg was really there.

I bet you a hunnert dollah that Hogg is enjoying his moment in the limelight immensely, slow guy. ;-)