Holding McCarthy’s Feet to the Fire

TPD

the poor dad
McCarthy made promises in order to become speaker. He’s not keeping those promises so Gaetz is trying to remove him from the position. McCarthy doesn’t like that so he is trying to expel Gaetz from congress. Don’t mess with those in power - they will take you down!

TPD

the poor dad
Gaetz is not part of the swamp so the machine will do whatever it takes to silence him. He alluded to this when I heard him speak at the Elks Lodge a couple of months ago.

22AcaciaAve

Not a fan of Gaetz, he is a showman who has only his interests at heart. Sound familiar? But in this case I agree with him. McCarthy sold out conservatives and gave into democrats. They were cheering and laughing while voting for the CR. Why? Because they realized conservatives got crushed. Not including border security in the CR is unforgivable.

The only thing McCarthy got was financial support for Ukraine pulled. Personally, I don't really care about that. Anything we do to keep bleeding the Russian army and starve their people is good with me. Maybe they will overthrow Putin eventually. I don't care how much pain we inflict on that country, it's all worth it.

So he pulled support for Ukraine, but he has no problem with nothing being done on the US southern border. Sorry, he needs to go. I don't care how, just do it. And as far as the republican party is concerned, they deserve to implode. They are an embarrassment to what Ronald Reagan built years ago.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Not a fan of Gaetz, he is a showman who has only his interests at heart. Sound familiar? But in this case I agree with him. McCarthy sold out conservatives and gave into democrats. They were cheering and laughing while voting for the CR. Why? Because they realized conservatives got crushed. Not including border security in the CR is unforgivable.

The only thing McCarthy got was financial support for Ukraine pulled. Personally, I don't really care about that. Anything we do to keep bleeding the Russian army and starve their people is good with me. Maybe they will overthrow Putin eventually. I don't care how much pain we inflict on that country, it's all worth it.

So he pulled support for Ukraine, but he has no problem with nothing being done on the US southern border. Sorry, he needs to go. I don't care how, just do it. And as far as the republican party is concerned, they deserve to implode. They are an embarrassment to what Ronald Reagan built years ago.
I'm not sure if he even got Ukraine spending out of it, they're receiving goods and not cash. It might equate to the same thing, but it could give them cover.

NOTSMC

Gingrich may be right. Easiest thing may be just to boot him from the Rep caucus. Booting him from the House requires the Dems to go along with it.
I feel like I'm watching reality television instead of a bunch of grown ass people making decisions that affect this country.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
So I guess we are waiting... drums fingernails

I was outside most of the morning and am trying to figure out if he did or didn't cut a deal over Ukraine funding?

bye McCarthy.jpeg

Reactions: TPD