Holiday Craft and Artisan Bazaar

FairyChatMom

Just me
I emailed you back! That is awesome that you are a potter! Will be looking forward to meeting you.
Got the email - I'll try to get the app mailed out this week. The info sheet talks about the tables but doesn't mention chairs - do I need to bring my own or will chairs be available? I'm waaaaaaay too old to have to stand the entire time.

cdsulhoff

hey there I got it. Mail it to the PO Box on the paper? I have it filled out..
I am just now trying to figure out my inventory!

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Did the flamingo thing flame out? My wife is a breast cancer survivor (3 years now!) so we'll be there.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Did the flamingo thing flame out? My wife is a breast cancer survivor (3 years now!) so we'll be there.

No, the flamingos are still going strong! :) The holiday bazaar is just one of our many other fundraisers! And that is AWESOME that she is a survivor. Its a special club that she was inducted into, one that one doesnt ever want to join, but when you are there, the members are priceless! :)

maylinduplantis

gunslinger
Hope to see you ALL there!

Attachments

• bazaarflyer.jpg
    bazaarflyer.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 50

Cowgirl

Yes it is,

Arts and Crafts Festival
The station's 29th Annual Arts and Crafts Festival will be on Dec. 1 (Snow Date: Dec. 8) from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. inside the Drill Hall.

I'm going...I'm going to sell my wares. :dance: Everyone needs to come buy 1 ornament from me.

And then go to Watercolor's craft show. :biggrin: