Holiday Craft and Artisan Bazaar

:blushing: I've got some felted balls. I've got some really cute felted penguins, and acorns, and some other non-felted things. :smile:

You know you want a nice set of felted balls for your tree. :really:

Actually, to avoid just such a thing... folks should buy the man in their life one of these... it prevents chaffing AND felting. I'll have a table set up... come by and purchase one... oh yeah for the hos I'll by having a buy 2 get 1/2 off special.

Attachments

• pickle.jpg
    pickle.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 19

Cowgirl

Actually, to avoid just such a thing... folks should buy the man in their life one of these... it prevents chaffing AND felting. I'll have a table set up... come by and purchase one... oh yeah for the hos I'll by having a buy 2 get 1/2 off special.

Do they come in XXXL?

frequentflier

happy to be living
Spread the word people. WE need more crafters to come out of the wood works. We have some great people lined up so far- but tell those little ladies who make those beautiful afgahns and such to come and sell. :) It would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Do you have a current list of vendors? I will be there (Pepper's Pet Pantry) but would like to have an idea what others will be selling so I don't "step on their paws"

watercolor

yeah yeah
Do you have a current list of vendors? I will be there (Pepper's Pet Pantry) but would like to have an idea what others will be selling so I don't "step on their paws"

You wont be stepping on their paws.

The flier that we posted has some of the people on there, but we also have a cash and carry tastefully simple rep that is going to be there, and a cake maker who does delectable holiday cakes, along with someone who is doing mixes and premade items where you only have to add a couple things and voila, dinner or breakfast or dessert. But you, will not be stepping on anyone's "paws"

sanchezf

Little ol' Me

Kwilla, this would be agreat joke for someone I know, I can't read the advertisment. Do you seriously know where I can get one?

watercolor

yeah yeah
bump!

Let everyone know! :smile:

10am-2pm
St. Paul's UMC, located in front of St. Mary's Hospital on Rt 5
Brubacher Hall

Lots of great vendors.

Pizza and Soda lunch for sale, along with a bake sale and other yummy stuff.

Basket raffle of items from some of our local vendors. Basket already totaling $1,000+ in gifts. $5.00 a ticket. Need not be present to win!

50/50 Raffles. $1.00 a ticket!

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!

frequentflier

happy to be living
You wont be stepping on their paws.

The flier that we posted has some of the people on there, but we also have a cash and carry tastefully simple rep that is going to be there, and a cake maker who does delectable holiday cakes, along with someone who is doing mixes and premade items where you only have to add a couple things and voila, dinner or breakfast or dessert. But you, will not be stepping on anyone's "paws"

Is there a flyer you can send me so that I can hand them out in my store? I appreciate all the advertising you all are doing for this event.

BTW, all I meant by the stepping on anyones paws is that as a rule, I do not compete with any other businesses at shows and/or at the stores. There are a few people around that do carry some of the product lines I do.

See you Saturday!

Mary Beth Gates
Pepper's Pet Pantry
pepperspetpantry@yahoo.com (please send flyer I can copy)

watercolor

yeah yeah
Is there a flyer you can send me so that I can hand them out in my store? I appreciate all the advertising you all are doing for this event.

BTW, all I meant by the stepping on anyones paws is that as a rule, I do not compete with any other businesses at shows and/or at the stores. There are a few people around that do carry some of the product lines I do.

See you Saturday!

Mary Beth Gates
Pepper's Pet Pantry
pepperspetpantry@yahoo.com (please send flyer I can copy)

Sure thing! It is on its way now!

See you saturday! :)

FairyChatMom

Just me
My car is packed - the trick will be moving all the pottery inside without breakage. I sure hope I sell lots so I don't have to haul it all home again. I'm a delicate flower, not a pack mule! :smile:

Looking forward to the event!

frequentflier

happy to be living
My car is packed - the trick will be moving all the pottery inside without breakage. I sure hope I sell lots so I don't have to haul it all home again. I'm a delicate flower, not a pack mule! :smile:

Looking forward to the event!

I am bringing a dolly if that will help. I have no idea what the set up is like or how far away the parking will be. The last show I did, we had to carry merchandise a long way. Wish I had the dolly then.

I drive a white Astro van and will have deep circles under my eyes. Almost midnight and I just got home from the store...hope they have some coffee!