Holly Point Show...

W

WhoCares

How'd it go? Weather was nice, yeah?

Wish I coulda been there. :evil::evil:

Yeah how was it?

Sorry I couldn't be there, but there was no way that I could have gotten out of that previous commitment. FYI I am not even in the state right now. :lmao:

appaholic

How'd it go? Weather was nice, yeah?

Wish I coulda been there. :evil::evil:

I wish I could have been there, too. Hubby's Aunt died late Thurs. night so prayers and visitation was today and funeral tomorrow. But, I hope everyone had a good day.

W

WhoCares

I wish I could have been there, too. Hubby's Aunt died late Thurs. night so prayers and visitation was today and funeral tomorrow. But, I hope everyone had a good day.

Tell him I am so sorry...

IntegritysDream

it was FABULOUS! cept the judge was sooooo slow... and well.. nvm! but it was a lot of fun, super turn out! classes were big! pretty day, got chilly though, but it was soo great!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I wasn't able to stay the whole day, but I got some pictures. Everyone did a good job and the judge was slow. The announcer was so cute though. He kind of reminded me of George Morris...but polite. :lmao:

W

WhoCares

I wasn't able to stay the whole day, but I got some pictures. Everyone did a good job and the judge was slow. The announcer was so cute though. He kind of reminded me of George Morris...but polite. :lmao:

PM who the judge was please.

I really wish I could have been there. I even told my brother I missed a horse show for his wedding. He was like, wow how nice of you and he pulled my hair.

IntegritysDream

haha he was soo funny he cracked me up esp when the first little girl went in the ring and it was just her and the announcer was like "your looking great, good job" and he just went onnn i was dying!

Loper

Animal Poor!

I wasn't able to make it out this time
hopefully rack'm made it for pictures as well...

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Boy the outdoor was really in great shape at Holly Point considering all the rain we had.:clap: The plants around the jumps looked great again. Even the parking area wasn't muddy. It was a great day. Even when it got really windy the horses didn't seem to get spooky. What a great turn out.

Can't wait to come to the next show in two weeks.:yahoo: