Holly Point Show...

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Nov. 11th and Dec. 9th....8AM start! Please come oh great photo masters....we need you, and look at the drama some of you created.:lmao:Loper....I didn't ever post those pictures? I just saw some. Maybe we could make a photo trade:evil: I was thinking I might become a professional too.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Nov. 11th and Dec. 9th....8AM start! Please come oh great photo masters....we need you, and look at the drama some of you created.:lmao:Loper....I didn't ever post those pictures? I just saw some. Maybe we could make a photo trade:evil: I was thinking I might become a professional too.

At least becoming a Professional Photographer Sadie you wouldn't need to be Insured & Certified!!:whistle::yahoo::lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I need to know if we have our professional photographers coming back! I have to write up the announcements. Are you coming? I have been patiently for an answer.....:whistle: Phyxius you need to print out little papers with you web site. I am tired of having to forward your site. Rackm had little business cards.