Holly Point Show...

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Is Phyxius done with her pictures yet?:whistle: I still owe you money, I know. You were supposed to remind me!:howdy: OH remember the hotel in Westmister? They DOUBLE charged me! Travelocity charged me, and Best Western! I am glad I checked my credit card. That makes for a VERY expensive clinic!!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Yikes! They better refund you! I'm done editting, finishing uploading soon. I've got stepping stone and the equitation classes before the medal class. I had to leave before the medal class to go ride.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Yikes! They better refund you! I'm done editting, finishing uploading soon. I've got stepping stone and the equitation classes before the medal class. I had to leave before the medal class to go ride.

I can't find your photos anymore on your web page. It says events will be listed "here", but they weren't.:eyebrow:

IntegritysDream

Imagine how high your pony could jump if his belly didn't hit the rails.:lmao:

:lmao: FATTY CAN JUMPPP! i am going to take down 2 rails in our Xcountry jumps at the farm and take indy over them (depending on footing!) should be fun!! I dont think its that tall, im not going to measure it till AFTER i jump it. I know its not over 3ft w.e it is! :yahoo: Ill be jumping in and out of his feild, I REALLY want to take him over that red coop in his feild... not very tall but over 2ft wide... think i should try it today.. or you think ill prolly kill myself? Im thinking im going to trot these jumps, or i probably will kill myself since hes sticky over reg jumps and its not even footing!