Hollyrock Diesel Douchebags - step in

bcp

In My Opinion
Diesel trucks have to black smoke everyone at every stop light or straight away so everyone knows how cool they are.

The new trend is turning to having as little smoke as possible.
Smoke means you are dumping fuel, there is no gain.
what you want is to up the power right to the point that it starts to smoke, then back off a bit to clean it up. That gives you maximum power with the minimum fuel to obtain it.

Those blowing smoke either have a mechanical problem, or they are A-Holes.

DynaDink

Watch out for the white Chevy with the Hollyrock decal in the back window being driven by a sandy haired BOY. He will cut in front of ANYONE to gain a spot in traffic. Also likes to travel in the right turn lane only to dart out in front of you. I can't wait till he tries that crap with me.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Watch out for the white Chevy with the Hollyrock decal in the back window being driven by a sandy haired BOY. He will cut in front of ANYONE to gain a spot in traffic. Also likes to travel in the right turn lane only to dart out in front of you. I can't wait till he tries that crap with me.

I do think this was the same Ahole that did that to me a few months back.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Silly kids need to put the toys away and let the big boys play!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 470

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
These boys put a lot of money into their trucks... they want to show them off... if you don't like the smoke then roll up your windows

:smack:

the effing fumes come thru the vents...... even IF your windows are up.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
These boys put a lot of money into their trucks... they want to show them off... if you don't like the smoke then roll up your windows

:eyebrow: Then maybe they should take them to the track instead of endangering others on public roadways with their show off tricks. :shrug:

Maybe they also need their emissions tested if their trucks are smoking.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:eyebrow: Then maybe they should take them to the track instead of endangering others on public roadways with their show off tricks. :shrug:

Maybe they also need their emissions tested if their trucks are smoking.

yes... they need to take it to the track!!! :yay:

because I watched the effing black truck get out of control and go into the other lane...... AS he was showing off. He is lucky there was no other car in that lane.

as far as the smoking..... they will let out some smoke (more so the newer ones).... I was concerned and asked a friend about it. :love: