HOLY CHIT!!!

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
1720922717431.jpeg

Hijinx

I am not very familiar with Secret Service operation, but I have read of them welding shut manholes, and shutting down streets, and other thing, and here we have a guy climbing a building 400 feet away in front of God and everybody and a citizen spots him climbing with a gun and telling the police, the guy reaches the roof , sets himself up and fires 3 shots and almost immediately 5 shots ring out as SS snipers kill him. OK call me crazy but this doesn't seem like a really professional job by the SS. Now the guy cannot say anything that may be pertinent to the shooting. I suppose I am crazy, but that is pretty convenient.

2 inches to the right and Trump would be dead. He was certainly pissed and recovered fast in a fighting mood. The guy has balls, you have to give him that. I suspect Melania is on the way to see him. I know my wife would be.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Now the guy cannot say anything that may be pertinent to the shooting. I suppose I am crazy, but that is pretty convenient.

Thinking the same thing. For SS agents who were all "doh de doh de doh" when the shooter was setting in full view, they sure managed to sight and shoot immediately.

Would it surprise anyone if SS/CIA/FBI were complicit in this?

BOP

AP news is the first one I've seen to actually call it an assassination attempt.
Black Conservative says it took the media 2 hours to say "as...as...as...assassination"

I even saw one talking head say it was probably a BB gun, and others are saying it was staged. Right.

So, what's the over/under on calls by the leftists for even more gun control?

We need one of those 2 button memes where the guy is sweating with the choice between more gun control and Trump getting shot.

BOP

Thinking the same thing. For SS agents who were all "doh de doh de doh" when the shooter was setting in full view, they sure managed to sight and shoot immediately.

Would it surprise anyone if SS/CIA/FBI were complicit in this?
On scene Law Enforcement: