Home Alone In Filth

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Re: Re: Home Alone In Filth

Originally posted by sifl
You should volunteer to babysit.

ewwww gross no way
I would volunteer to take him in though.

and drunk mom doesn't drive...... can't get a license.
wonder why??????

nuff said. I guess I will keep an eye out and mouth shut just to save peace with my hubby.

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone!

D

dems4me

Re: Re: Re: Home Alone In Filth

Originally posted by Suz'
ewwww gross no way
I would volunteer to take him in though.

and drunk mom doesn't drive...... can't get a license.
wonder why??????

nuff said. I guess I will keep an eye out and mouth shut just to save peace with my hubby.

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone!

Maybe its just me, but why doesn't the boy clean up the house if he is there all day :shrug: It could be his chores and he can earn an allowance :shrug: Maybe they are his chores all along and he stopped doing them and by bringing in the authorities it might make the kid get in trouble with his folks :shrug:

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Re: Re: Home Alone In Filth

Originally posted by dems4me
Maybe its just me, but why doesn't the boy clean up the house if he is there all day :shrug: It could be his chores and he can earn an allowance :shrug: Maybe they are his chores all along and he stopped doing them and by bringing in the authorities it might make the kid get in trouble with his folks :shrug:
Please don't tell me you just blamed this on the kid? :twitch:

D

dems4me

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Home Alone In Filth

Originally posted by Pete
Please don't tell me you just blamed this on the kid? :twitch:

no just wondering why the boy can't get an allowance and chores at 10 :shrug:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Home Alone In Filth

Maybe because mom's spending all the money at the bar.

sifl

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, or as it is more commonly known, Future SOMD.com Poster Syndrome?

Pete

Repete

Dems, I would like you to look way over there ---------------------------->> see that white speck on the horizon? No, WAY over there -------->> Got it now, yea thats it, That is reality and I would like to introduce you to it. :duh:

D

dems4me

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Home Alone In Filth

Originally posted by mAlice

Well what exactly is the boy doing while he is at home all day :shrug: I know when I was raised -- if the house was a mess and I had been watching tv all day I'd get whalloped -- allowance or no allowance -- If they have money to eat out all the time they should have a few bucks for the boy if he cleans up :shrug: They are teaching him laziness :shrug:

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Home Alone In Filth

That would be it! And she won't clean the house because Her hubby won't help!! 'scuse me-but he is working full time!! She is just a lazy fat arse - rode hard put away wet- drunk b!tch!! Believe me, I have been to the point and asked her why she doesn't get a job....... you don't want to hear her answer...

my next problem will be how to keep her from crashing a party I am planning. Cause no way is she invited. She always wants to get in my hot tub and then I have to drain it the next day......... !!!

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Home Alone In Filth

Well what exactly is the boy doing while he is at home all day :shrug: I know when I was raised -- if the house was a mess and I had been watching tv all day I'd get whalloped -- allowance or no allowance -- If they have money to eat out all the time they should have a few bucks for the boy if he cleans up :shrug: They are teaching him laziness :shrug:

There's a real good chance he has been given no life instruction at all. I suppose you'll find a way to blame that on him, too.

They don't have the money to eat out. They have no choice. Mom comes home drunk at the end of the day. Dad's used to it and knows that if he doesn't pick up McChunk on the way home that there won't be anything to eat.

They are teaching him laziness because that's all they know. I bet the only time they expend any energy around the house is at the end of the day when they start fighting.

Last edited:
D

dems4me

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Home Alone In Filth

There's a real good chance he has been given no life instruction at all. I suppose you'll find a way to blame that on him, too.

They don't have the money to eat out. They have no choice. Mom comes home drunk at the end of the day. Dad's used to it and knows that if he doesn't pick up McChuck on the way home that there won't be anything to eat.

They are teaching him laziness because that's all they know. I bet the only time they expend any energy around the house is at the end of the day when they start fighting.

While this is true, the lady is an alcoholic and will not accept responsibility for anything -- I was just suggesting that they start teaching the boy responsibility and to just either clean the litter box or sweep off the counter to prevent bugs, etc... if you go to the authorities, the mother will be very resentful towards you and will not accept responsibility and will be in denial. You are not dealing with a rational person. She may in turn take it out on the kid was all I was suggesting :shrug: By giving the boy chores and an allowance - perhaps that would pacify the situation until mother decides to sober up or the father stops enabling her. :shrug: Surely the boy knows that he is living in a pigstye and has been to friend's houses that aren't filthy - why doesn't he take any initiative :shrug: He is home all day :shrug:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Home Alone In Filth

Originally posted by Suz'
She is just a lazy fat arse - rode hard put away wet- drunk b!tch!! Believe me, I have been to the point and asked her why she doesn't get a job....... you don't want to hear her answer...

my next problem will be how to keep her from crashing a party I am planning. Cause no way is she invited. She always wants to get in my hot tub and then I have to drain it the next day......... !!!

Aha!

Face it, your concern isn't so much for the boy. Your words speak volumes and you have a deep hatred for this woman. Instead of being a busybody why don't you distance yourself from her. A lot of people are jumping to conclusions on what you post about her. I wish I could hear from the "other" side.

K

Kizzy

Suz,

You husband wouldn't happen to be the boy's father would he?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Home Alone In Filth

While this is true, the lady is an alcoholic and will not accept responsibility for anything -- I was just suggesting that they start teaching the boy responsibility and to just either clean the litter box or sweep off the counter to prevent bugs, etc... if you go to the authorities, the mother will be very resentful towards you and will not accept responsibility and will be in denial. You are not dealing with a rational person. She may in turn take it out on the kid was all I was suggesting :shrug: By giving the boy chores and an allowance - perhaps that would pacify the situation until mother decides to sober up or the father stops enabling her. :shrug: Surely the boy knows that he is living in a pigstye and has been to friend's houses that aren't filthy - why doesn't he take any initiative :shrug: He is home all day :shrug:

Have you ever lived with an alcoholic? Who would you suggest assign the chores? Not his parents, obviously. The mother is an alcoholic. Most likely she already resents everyone she comes in contact with. You're worried about her taking something out on the kid? I bet she's already doing that, too.

Do you have a 10 year old that will "take the initiative" for no reason?

sifl

I'd like to report you for smilie abuse.

Pete

Repete

I understand now why you are a liberal. :ohwell: You are stupid.

So drunk ass mom doesn't give a rip and lives in squallor. Hmmmmm kid is like any other kid and is not going to assume the role of adult no matter how many Hollywood feel good movies you have seen where that happens.

OK, lets see, mom (ADULT) is a self centered wench who allows her child to live in squalor.

Mom (ADULT) is a drunk who is only worried about herself.

Dad (ADULT) is a goober who is just happy sweating and grunting away with the pig, and also allows his child to live in squalor.

So mom and dad (ADULTS) who have already clearly exhibited a prime example of just how much they value cleanliness (NONE) are going to push off the housekeeping responsibility to a 10 year old (KID) so he can do all the stuff that they feel is not important.

The 10 year old (KID) is now responsible for the cleanliness and upkeep of the household while mom (ADULT) is gargling down Gibleys Gin down the street for 15 hours a day at the skank bar. If he accepts this reversal of parental responsibility they (ADULTS) might toss a little change to the boy (KID.)

Following your thinking, the boy should go ahead and accept full role reversal and get a stinking job, THEN come home and clean up the house while they both get drunk.

D

dems4me

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Home Alone In Filth

Originally posted by Pete
B]I understand now why you are a liberal. :ohwell:]

1) it's nobodys business if I lived with an alcoholic or not, I'm just trying to think of a compromise because only the alcoholic can decide and choose to not drink or frequent to bar... the odds are - she is not going to change any time soon

2) the father should either a) put his foot down and stop enabling; or b) clean the mess up himself or c) pay the kid to do it temporarily for money!! not free an allowance

3) It obviously isn't bothering any of the 3 people involved...because either of the three situations would have started happening a) the wifey would start drinking at home thereby saving money and clean while she drinks; b) the boy would be frustrated and out of frustration if he was would try to clean it up or c) the father would have started cleaning up.

The issue was more soo about the boy being on his own at 10 all day while the wife was at the bar and then it was legal so now the focus is on the messy households. Some folks don't mind living in a mess -- these people don't or someone would have started cleaning up :shrug: