Home Wreckers

HunterJJD

We all know that the government enjoys having us screwed over by high taxes and allowing us to get corn holed by the oil companies and they just watch as it happens since their pockets are being lined by them.
So my question is what do home wreckers get out of destroying families and families savings all so they can get an itch scratched between their legs?
What does it take to either #### around on your significant other or to go after someone else's?
How do you sleep at night knowing you caused kids to have their life ripped apart watching the only solid thing in their life ripped apart?
Do you ever wonder when you get a knock on the door that it will be your bed buddies significant other there with a shotgun to give you what you deserve?
Why is it so hard that if you are not happy to do the right thing and walk away?
Why do you feel you must drag someone else into your life so you can leave who you are with?
If you are having issues at home, why with so many ways to communicate today, can't you send them an email, text message, letter or even for gods sake talk in person about things and either work things out or walk away knowing you tried?

And for the record, I have never touched a married woman, never will. I am not married or divorced. I am just asking about what I see POS people doing everyday.

Now lets sit back and see what people have to say:coffee:

E

(((echo)))

:confused:
this had to come from somewhere....care to share with the rest of the class? or is this old news with a new twist?

onebdzee

off the shelf
Those that screw around with married/those that have a SO (knowing that they are married) usually have commitment issue....if the one that they are messing around with ever leaves their SO, the relationship usually ends

Those that are married/have a SO are looking for something that isn't in their current relationship(it's usually not sex)

My personal opinion....I think those that screw around on their SO are nothing but liars, cheaters and low-life POS

T

toppick08

Those that screw around with married/those that have a SO (knowing that they are married) usually have commitment issue....if the one that they are messing around with ever leaves their SO, the relationship usually ends

Those that are married/have a SO are looking for something that isn't in their current relationship(it's usually not sex)

My personal opinion....I think those that screw around on their SO are nothing but liars, cheaters and low-life POS

:diva:

:howdy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Real life karma has a way of rearing its ugly head. I've never seen anyone who cheated on their spouse or cheated with a married person end up with a happy life. The mentality that caused them to do those things in the first place screws them over in the end.

A woman cheats with a married man, ends up stealing him from his wife and kids, only to be sitting at home with her kids 5 years later while the hubby is out screwing someone else. HA HA!

Guy cheats on his wife, leaves her high and dry for some bimbo. The wife licks her wounds, then rises up righteous to, oh say, start her own business and become wildly successful :smile:, while the husband is on the verge of bankruptcy because the bimbo wants more than what he can provide, and his own children won't even talk to him anymore. HA HA!

Things have a way of working out.

E

(((echo)))

The grass may be greener on the other side....however no matter how good it seems, sooner or later it's gonna turn to mud

onebdzee

off the shelf
Real life karma has a way of rearing its ugly head. I've never seen anyone who cheated on their spouse or cheated with a married person end up with a happy life. The mentality that caused them to do those things in the first place screws them over in the end.

A woman cheats with a married man, ends up stealing him from his wife and kids, only to be sitting at home with her kids 5 years later while the hubby is out screwing someone else. HA HA!

Guy cheats on his wife, leaves her high and dry for some bimbo. The wife licks her wounds, then rises up righteous to, oh say, start her own business and become wildly successful :smile:, while the husband is on the verge of bankruptcy because the bimbo wants more than what he can provide, and his own children won't even talk to him anymore. HA HA!

Things have a way of working out.

Real life karma is great, isn't it?

The best part of the whole thing is when the cheaters realize that the one they cheated and/or left their SO for, is just a POS cheater like them....usually by that time, the cheaters(both of them) have lost just about everything that they at one time held near and dear to them

Phina

I never knew if my husband cheated or not, but I suspected since he was living with another woman within weeks after our seperation. :pete:

Now he is re-married and they have a kid together, and honestly it doesn't really bother me. I don't wish any crappy Karma on him, I just wish him and his new family the best. :shrug:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
We all know that the government enjoys having us screwed over by high taxes and allowing us to get corn holed by the oil companies and they just watch as it happens since their pockets are being lined by them.
So my question is what do home wreckers get out of destroying families and families savings all so they can get an itch scratched between their legs?
What does it take to either #### around on your significant other or to go after someone else's?
How do you sleep at night knowing you caused kids to have their life ripped apart watching the only solid thing in their life ripped apart?
And for the record, I have never touched a married woman, never will. I am not married or divorced. I am just asking about what I see POS people doing everyday.

:poorbaby: Life isn't fair and it'll bite them in the azz, sooner or later.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
New Reality TV Show Idea

Homewreckers vs. the Spouse in a Survivor-style show. :jerry:

Each show starts out with an intro to the spouse (who was cheated on), the cheater, and the homewrecker. Then they all engage in some sort of survivor-like event to see who comes out on top. :yay:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Why is it so hard that if you are not happy to do the right thing and walk away?

You can't cheat an honest man - P.T. Barnum

To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man. - William Shakespeare

E

(((echo)))

Homewreckers vs. the Spouse in a Survivor-style show. :jerry:

Each show starts out with an intro to the spouse (who was cheated on), the cheater, and the homewrecker. Then they all engage in some sort of survivor-like event to see who comes out on top. :yay:

it's called "jerry springer"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Crabby, life is *already* a survivor event where those who play by the rules come out on top. :yay:

T

Toreadoralpha

I never knew if my husband cheated or not, but I suspected since he was living with another woman within weeks after our seperation. :pete:

Now he is re-married and they have a kid together, and honestly it doesn't really bother me. I don't wish any crappy Karma on him, I just wish him and his new family the best. :shrug:

Way too mature an idea for this place.

I've never understood how someone, once married can later be filled with the most vile hatred for the ex. Seems like if a person like that may have never truly loved the ex in the first place.

Good on ya for your attitude, you are a rare one indeed.

Phina

Way too mature an idea for this place.

I've never understood how someone, once married can later be filled with the most vile hatred for the ex. Seems like if a person like that may have never truly loved the ex in the first place.

Good on ya for your attitude, you are a rare one indeed.

Maybe it was just the circumstances of our divorce. I wouldn't say we are close friends, but we did stay friends. I even like his new wife. :lmao:

Life moves on.

nomoney

Do you ever wonder when you get a knock on the door that it will be your bed buddies significant other there with a shotgun to give you what you deserve?
Why do you feel you must drag someone else into your life so you can leave who you are with?
If you are having issues at home, why with so many ways to communicate today, can't you send them an email, text message, letter or even for gods sake talk in person about things and either work things out or walk away knowing you tried?

What does oil companies and the govt have to do with homewreckers? :confused:

As for the homewreckers thing, there's always two sides to every story.:coffee: