"honey is it okay if I wear this?"

Qurious

Im On 1.
Do you find yourself thinking twice about if you should wear this dress or that dress when going out WITHOUT your s/o?

I was talking to a gilfriend of mine (who is married) and says that if my husband has a problem with what I'm wearing I'm going to take it off, especially if he's not going out with me, I dont want him feeling insecure.

Thoughts, comments? :popcorn:

ServiceGuy

Qurious said:
Do you find yourself thinking twice about if you should wear this dress or that dress when going out WITHOUT your s/o?

I was talking to a gilfriend of mine (who is married) and says that if my husband has a problem with what I'm wearing I'm going to take it off, especially if he's not going out with me, I dont want him feeling insecure.

Where is she going to take it off? and When is the next time the two of you are going out?

Qurious

Im On 1.
ServiceGuy said:
Where is she going to take it off? and When is the next time the two of you are going out?
:lmao: thats the thing.

he told her "you only wear that dress when you go out with me."

are men that insecure?

MMDad

Lem Putt
Qurious said:

Your posts make me appreciate my wife so much more every time I read them. Thanks!

smoothmarine187

Qurious said:
men don't marry sluts...

:confused: my wife is a slut. She goes to Dew drop all the time in Platforms shoes with gold fish in them. A mini skirt that shows off her cooter evertime she bends over and her juggs practically fall out of her shirt.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
smoothmarine187 said:
:confused: my wife is a slut. She goes to Dew drop all the time in Platforms shoes with gold fish in them. A mini skirt that shows off her cooter evertime she bends over and her juggs practically fall out of her shirt.
I love her when she is out like that. She lets me take her home every time. But she is starting to raise her prices.

ServiceGuy

smoothmarine187 said:

OMG!!! That is your wife? :jameo: Sorry Dude

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: