"honey is it okay if I wear this?"

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Lugnut said:
Hell I don't mind sluts. I just don't like suprises! Don't trick me into thinking your a good girl or a reformed slut then let me catch you boinking the mailman! I want full disclosure up front! :lmao:

:drama: You said you wouldn't be home until after 6. And I told you I had some mail to attend to. :shrug: And we asked you to join us, so don't even.

cassheart

Lugnut said:
Hell I don't mind sluts. I just don't like suprises! Don't trick me into thinking your a good girl or a reformed slut then let me catch you boinking the mailman! I want full disclosure up front! :lmao:

and a pre-nup :yay:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
nachomama said:
:drama: You said you wouldn't be home until after 6. And I told you I had some mail to attend to. :shrug: And we asked you to join us, so don't even.

Mail does not equal Male!

nachomama said:
He's the one that got to keep the panties. :hot:

Linky!

Slut...

:lmao:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Lugnut said:
We forum females would like full disclosure from you, which would require that you don the Elvis costume. TIA.

usagent

BS Gal said:
We forum females would like full disclosure from you, which would require that you don the Elvis costume. TIA.

We forum males wold like Full Frontal disclosure. :howdy:

S

StephenCMT

I think it's sweet that the man's wife worries about him feeling insecure.

But, if my GF wants to go out with the girls wearing Supa-Slut attire, then by all means! :) Everybody, both guys and girls, want to feel sexy. There's not a guy or girl in here that can honestly tell me that their day doesn't get a lil brighter if someone gives them a look that says, "DAYYUM!!".

Between the stresses of work, kids, and the inevitable weight gain that seems to be the result of the two, hearing "you look (insert flattering adjective here)" from your lover of how many years just doesn't pack the same amount of genuine punch as it used to. LOL

It's unfortunate but, we do tend to let others opinions validate us too much. Butcha gotta choose your battles! So, yes...the GF/Wife/Steady FWB going out looking like something out of Quentin Tarantino movie? "Have fun, dear!" Just make sure she's coming home to you. THAT's the red flag. :p