"honey is it okay if I wear this?"

smoothmarine187

ServiceGuy said:
I promised her a better tip the next time. Can you ask her if we are still on for Saturday?

Awww I remember her laughing about some guy that kept saying he had just gotten out of the water or he was really cold or something like that.

ServiceGuy

smoothmarine187 said:
Awww I remember her laughing about some guy that kept saying he had just gotten out of the water or he was really cold or something like that.

Really she did the same thing when she talked about some other guy she was with :confused:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Qurious said:
Uh yes. Try pulling something more recent. :bigwhoop:

searching for my old posts only proves one thing, you care. :huggy:

Are you claiming you got married in the last three weeks? You found a guy that will marry a slut?

Just remembered that you lie. It wasn't even difficult to prove, was it?

Mikeinsmd

Qurious said:
Uh yes. Try pulling something more recent. :bigwhoop:

searching for my old posts only proves one thing, you care. :huggy:
So you're saying you got married between 7/11/07 and today?? :bs:

Qurious

Im On 1.
Mikeinsmd said:
So you're saying you got married between 7/11/07 and today?? :bs:

of course not! but i am not single anymore. r u mad or upset at that? i'm sorry I ruined your joke of the week.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Qurious said:
of course not! but i am not single anymore. r u mad or upset at that? i'm sorry I ruined your joke of the week.

:confused: You didn't get married, but now you are married? Were you lying before or now?

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
MMDad said:
:confused: You didn't get married, but now you are married? Were you lying before or now?

I think she's saying that she's got a boo. Give her a week or so, that will pass as well.