Honeysuckle

NOTSMC

Just an update. We have a lot of deer that liked nibbling on the honeysuckle plants. So they aren't dead but they did not grow to a nice size. I hope they survive the winter to try again next year!
Hey have you seen the Chinese clematis that's growing wild everywhere in the county? Well at least in the lower end. It's a white tiny bloom that grows on vines and smells crazy good. I've notice it growing up the side of trees and along the ground - down the southern end of the county - it's growing on this enormous everygreen tree and it looks like white lacy frosting. Absolutely beautiful. Looking into that for my friends house front porch.

LJ1999

Hey have you seen the Chinese clematis that's growing wild everywhere in the county? Well at least in the lower end. It's a white tiny bloom that grows on vines and smells crazy good. I've notice it growing up the side of trees and along the ground - down the southern end of the county - it's growing on this enormous everygreen tree and it looks like white lacy frosting. Absolutely beautiful. Looking into that for my friends house front porch.
I have seen that. I just didn't know what it was called. We have a lot of it along the woods in our front yard.