Honeysuckle

onebdzee

off the shelf
I have Japanese Rose bushes in my yard that you can come and dig up....I can't seem to find a picture of them anywhere, but, they have little yellow flowers that look like a cross between a carnation and a daisy....they bloom from late spring to right around the first frost

they smell good and don't have bees flying all around them....I have to warn you though, if you take a clipping and plant it, plan on having a ton of them if you don't keep them trimmed

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
onebdzee said:
I have Japanese Rose bushes in my yard that you can come and dig up....I can't seem to find a picture of them anywhere, but, they have little yellow flowers that look like a cross between a carnation and a daisy....they bloom from late spring to right around the first frost

they smell good and don't have bees flying all around them....I have to warn you though, if you take a clipping and plant it, plan on having a ton of them if you don't keep them trimmed
Where are you? I may be interested if I don't have to work real hard. :lmao:

watercolor

yeah yeah
onebdzee said:

That is awesome! I will take some!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
jazz lady said:
WELL composted manure else it will fry the plant. :lol: My clemantis are on opposite sides of the front of the house and are doing well as they are shaded during the heat of the day and only get early morning or late afternoon sun. The trick to establishing it is keeping the roots shaded and cool. I have some old granite blocks I used and it worked fabulously. :yay:
We did use the bag stuff, I just didn't want have to turn down offers of free manure from appy and her fellow equine enthusiasts. :lmao: We had them climbing up a pyramid thingy that I got from Zimmerman's.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
kom526 said:
We did use the bag stuff, I just didn't want have to turn down offers of free manure from appy and her fellow equine enthusiasts. :lmao: We had them climbing up a pyramid thingy that I got from Zimmerman's.

Compost has to cure for months before it's usable, so the bag stuff is much safer than the "fresh from the farm" stuff. Mine are growing on two 5' iron trellises I got from Lowe's and they've almost outgrown them in their second year. :yay:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Nickel said:
How about hydrangea?
Note to Dustin:

If you find yourself wandering around the house this weekend trying to think of something to do, you could always buy and plant some hydrangea over where I put my lilac. I'll act surprised when I see it. :huggy:

:lmao: