Honeysuckle

watercolor

yeah yeah
Has anyone had any luck around here with Honeysuckle? How hard is it to grow? What kind of soil is good for it- and area's that you have had luck with.

I am trying to find a flowering type, pleasant smelling bush, to come up window height on the side of the place where I live.. and honeysuckle smells so good.

Mikeinsmd

watercolor said:
Has anyone had any luck around here with Honeysuckle? How hard is it to grow? What kind of soil is good for it- and area's that you have had luck with.

I am trying to find a flowering type, pleasant smelling bush, to come up window height on the side of the place where I live.. and honeysuckle smells so good.
Where the hell are you from???

The crap grows wild EVERYWHERE!!! :killingme :killingme

R

remaxrealtor

watercolor said:

We were riding at Take It Easy Ranch last weekend and the air was just full of it! I'll be interested to know if you have any luck, I didn't think of planting it at home, but what a great idea!

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
watercolor said:
Bees.
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

watercolor

yeah yeah
BadGirl said:
It's a WEED, not something that you'd actually want to cultivate in your garden. :nono:

Hrm, ok. Know of any fragrent type flowering bush.. I am going to take a picture to show the height I am looking for.

And DoWhat, thank you- I didnt know that they brought about bee's. Definately dont want that around.

And Mike- no- I did not know.

BuddyLee

Football addict
watercolor said:
Hrm, ok. Know of any fragrent type flowering bush.. I am going to take a picture to show the height I am looking for.

And DoWhat, thank you- I didnt know that they brought about bee's. Definately dont want that around.

...and BuddyLee...

:tap:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
It's growing all over the edge of the woods behind my house. You can come get all of it..and take the bees with you.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
watercolor said:

How about hydrangea?

watercolor

yeah yeah
Nickel said:
How about hydrangea?

how do those fair with full sun and part sun? And can I use clippings- and if I do use clippings- how to those fair with actually growing (like how do I do it?)

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
watercolor said:
how do those fair with full sun and part sun? And can I use clippings- and if I do use clippings- how to those fair with actually growing (like how do I do it?)
You're asking the wrong person. :lmao: All I know is that they're pretty and I want some. :lol:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
watercolor said:

lilac. wisteria. butterfly bush. clematis.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
watercolor said:
:lol: I think ANY kind of flower is going to attract bees

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
MysticalMom said:
My clematis in the back yard is looking so good. :getdown:

Too bad I don't have some pretty landscaping to go with it. :ohwell:
Just get out in the yard and start working. It really doesn't take that much effort to get landscaping looking wonderful. I can't wait to get outside and start digging away and planting more flowers and bushes. Our rose bushes need staked because they are so loaded with blossoms. They are so wonderfully fragrant!

Just do it.....a half an hour a day...and your place will look great before you know it.

I want to put a clematis or two out by my mailbox. My neighbor has one out by his mailbox and it is stunning.