Horrible Nails Experience!

mrsgoldsmith

Had a horrible experience with Avalon Nails. We have been loyal patrons for some time now. This week, we were overcharged by 40 dollars for 2 fills. They charged us 100.00. When we caught it that evening and returned, they refused to refund the money! Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions on a good nail place in southern Calvert or St. Mary's, since we will never go there again!?! :ohwell:

mrsgoldsmith

She didn't realize how much it was supposed to be. We caught it after we left, when I mentioned the fills were 30.00 each. They said on the phone they would take care of it and admitted the mistake but when we returned would not follow through.

Regardless of whether or not she should have noticed immediately, was just wondering if anyone knew of a better place?

High-Def

Had a horrible experience with Avalon Nails. We have been loyal patrons for some time now. This week, we were overcharged by 40 dollars for 2 fills. They charged us 100.00. When we caught it that evening and returned, they refused to refund the money! Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions on a good nail place in southern Calvert or St. Mary's, since we will never go there again!?! :ohwell:

I go to Expose nails in the big lots shopping senter in Lexington Park. Ask for David he is THE best!

I only pay $16 for my fill at Avalon. You're still getting ripped off. I haven't had any issues w/ them at all. :shrug:

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Buyer beware. You should know what it costs BEFORE you get the service and by signing a sales slip you are agreeing to pay whatever amount is on that sales slip. If you don't look at it before signing it, then that is your fault and has nothing to do with the quality of the salon.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Yes one should LOOK at what they are being charged before signing, however, a reputable business would also correct the MISTAKE - and if it wasn't a mistake, and they deliberately over-charged, then what kind of business does that make them? Just saying ..... :whistle:

Buyer beware. You should know what it costs BEFORE you get the service and by signing a sales slip you are agreeing to pay whatever amount is on that sales slip. If you don't look at it before signing it, then that is your fault and has nothing to do with the quality of the salon.