horse auction saturday

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
the one at the farmers market, who's going? I love going to them, but i have a nbha show that day unless they cancel it because of rain...

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
flarenuphope said:
the one at the farmers market, who's going? I love going to them, but i have a nbha show that day unless they cancel it because of rain...

Are they auctioning off horses or just equipment?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
mingiz said:
Suppose to be both tack & horses.....I may go...Should put 2 in the sale....
My co-worker is still looking for a horse. She's looking at one Saturday that is advertised in the classifieds here. What time is the auction and I'll let her know.

Oh, and are you selling two horses?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Suppose to be both tack & horses.....I may go...Should put 2 in the sale....

Lets go...if you run yours thorough...sell them do NOT bring them home from being there it is a pretty trashy sale..I would be afraid of bringing something home.. :huggy:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Pasofever said:
sell them do NOT bring them home from being there it is a pretty trashy sale..I would be afraid of bringing something home.. :huggy:
i agree, thats why its all horse dealers there and no priate owners... but im sure you probably wont get over 1000 for them...

Spicober

I bought a horse last year from there. He is 100% bomb proof. Obviously I didnt go to buy a horse from there but he was so nice and is registered.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Spicober said:
I bought a horse last year from there. He is 100% bomb proof. Obviously I didnt go to buy a horse from there but he was so nice and is registered.
who sold him, and how much you paid is the biggest factor. We got a 14 yr old registered qh for 600, but come to find out she is only sound for a broodmare, she limps and cant be ridden that much...

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Spicober said:
I got him for 500.00. He is 100% sound. Vet and farrier checked.
wow thats pretty good, we sold a pony there once, one of the best you could find, awsome at barrels, sold for 600.

Spicober

yeah, I do consider myself very lucky, . That stinks about your pony going for so little, sounds like it was a gem!!

MoochCat

Mooch Cat
flarenuphope said:

Where is the auction and what are the hours?
Thanks

SerenitStables

flarenuphope said:

We are going!!! :smile:

I have bought a couple from there. They are cleaning up there acts there. I have several students who have bought nice horses there too. It's worth going to look and it's local...can't beat that.

Last edited:

mingiz

Horse Poor
BS Gal said:
My co-worker is still looking for a horse. She's looking at one Saturday that is advertised in the classifieds here. What time is the auction and I'll let her know.

Oh, and are you selling two horses?

Yes I am. I had them advertised on somd but they pulled the ad. Because I put Neg. and they want me to pay for a businees ad. BS! I can sell a truck and not pay a fee.....If they are charging for ads they should charge for all. :sarcasm: So I placed them on Baynet for free with pics.....They are posted.. :getdown:

Oh I forgot to tell you that if it is your friend coming and she buys one. I buy ya more than 1 beer.... :lmao: :cheers:

Eventer29

Hmm I was wondering when the next one was. We need some buckets n stuff, like to go for that kind of stuff. I will NOT come home with any horses!!! Need to get rid of some but need more than what i would get there.
It is possible to pick up a nice horse there, but you have to really know what your looking at. And be willing to take a risk! The Tbs we have gotten there have been great, just need lots of groceries. Got a BS paint mare a couple years ago, beautiful QH build. Supposedly very well broke..lollll. She is rideable but scared to death, someone did not treat her well at all. Luckily we mainly got her as a broodmare.

S

saddlesore

Eventer29 said:
The Tbs we have gotten there have been great, just need lots of groceries.

Hey Eventer, I was told it was more of a QH auction. Nice to know they have TBs!