Horse Riders Get Together!

Loper

Animal Poor!
HorseRiding God said:
I think we should all get together this friday night and have a few drinks somewhere! Anyone have any ideas :confused:

I think you need to bring your Nonexistent zues to a trail ride.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Hey lets ride the bull! Oh crud, I won't be here this Friday. I will be partying in Florida....hehe :razz:

mingiz

Horse Poor
You have to have a real horse to be part of this family...Not a fantasy :popcorn: Until you show up at a ride on the All Mighty Zues, we don't believe you... :lalala:

jacbro

Mingiz, ya know anyone willing to give my girl and I a ride to the next lake ride from flat iron? She is tall if you remember, she is 16.1 hds. She paws, so a regular front loader with nothing in front of her is great, but I'm not picky if they are not.

G

GVF

I go to Uno's in waldorf on Fri evenings 5:30-9:30. Karaoke out on the porch. Nice atmosphere. I get to sing ALOT!! It's a blast :)

mingiz

Horse Poor
jacbro said:
Mingiz, ya know anyone willing to give my girl and I a ride to the next lake ride from flat iron? She is tall if you remember, she is 16.1 hds. She paws, so a regular front loader with nothing in front of her is great, but I'm not picky if they are not.

Well i'm using my stock trailer now instead of my GN. becasue it's cooler to haul them in it. It's holds my 15.3 twh ok...If she isn't a crazy in there she'll be fine. As far as pawing is she related to Fat Pony? I could stop and pick ya up. But only if the horse is sensible and gets on....I can separate the two...or just slant load them and hope they don't get to fighting. My guy is a real sissy my 2yro filly chases him off...LOL Just let me know. I'm the only one that comes from the south to the lake..

S

saddlesore

Shady dahling, I hear you have been talking about me! :gossip: I am truly flattered. :flowers: Perhaps it is time we meet?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
saddlesore said:
Shady dahling, I hear you have been talking about me! :gossip: I am truly flattered. :flowers: Perhaps it is time we meet?
I would love to meet you. Want to go ride the bull at Monks next Friday? :yay: