Horse Riders Get Together!

Giddy up!

Sadielady said:
I have the camera in my purse, but it is in thew car. You'll have to wait until tomorrow. Want to go swimming?
when u get back we will do a swim day! and a go get a drink on day too!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Does not have to be tomorrow if Sadie is more important then me..:ohwell: I am headed to bed..gotta work tomorrow..have not worked since last Tuesday so have to get myself prepped... :lmao: Night girls..

Giddy up!

Pasofever said:
Does not have to be tomorrow if Sadie is more important then me..:ohwell: I am headed to bed..gotta work tomorrow..have not worked since last Tuesday so have to get myself prepped... :lmao: Night girls..
nite momma maso paso!!! :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Giddy up! said:
wheres grandma??? oh yea..paso..she says she is gonna kick your..... lol

Grandma is asleep right now..she is a light weight...and like that is gunna happen :rolleyes: night again.. :huggy:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Pasofever said:
SO tomorrow....swimming around 3 PM right? :lmao: :whistle:

Giddy up!

Sadielady said:
:roflmao: Goodnight Paso
Sadie had agood time out at your farm tonite..you all made me feel very welcomed..and the horses were amazing. ty so much..felt good to sit back in a (panty wad so i hear its called) again! :lmao: :huggy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
Grandma is asleep right now..she is a light weight...and like that is gunna happen :rolleyes: night again.. :huggy:

Grandma will ride Sunday...She is asleep because she gets up at 3:30am WAY before any of you think about it....

mingiz

Horse Poor
lazy biatch.......Wish I could sleep until 7:30 or 9.... I'm up at no later than 5:30 on the weekends....

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
mingiz said:
Grandma will ride Sunday...She is asleep because she gets up at 3:30am WAY before any of you think about it....
Wow. I am angry when I have to get up that early, usually just to go to the bathroom. Sometimes I have to get up that early for a horse show, and at that moment wonder why the heck I like to show. True friends know they shouldn't call me before 10 AM. I am definitely a night owl not an early bird! :lmao: