Horse Riders Get Together!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Giddy up! said:
Think so...sucks to be us.. :huggy:
I can't do it then. Not that I have any credibility on here, but I just found out that I have students on this forum (underage). I have to act like a professional. :whistle:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sadielady said:
I can't do it then. Not that I have any credibility on here, but I just found out that I have students on this forum (underage). I have to act like a professional. :whistle:
The last thing I need is pictures of that on here. :buddies:

Giddy up!

Sadielady said:
ductape and super glue would be professional! :lmao: least give us better odds at winning! :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:

Students on the trail ride did not stop you from NOT acting like a professional..:ohwell:

Attachments

• IMG_0443.JPG
    IMG_0443.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 63

Giddy up!

Sadielady said:
The last thing I need is pictures of that on here. :buddies:
wheres frmgirl..i need some pics! wanna see what i look like on sadie..prob looked like a flea on her back..damn she is big!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
saddlesore said:
Shady dahling, I hear you have been talking about me! :gossip: I am truly flattered. :flowers: Perhaps it is time we meet?
It was funny. You should have been there! :lmao: Monks? I have no idea where Monks is by the way....

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Giddy up! said:
yes oh master paso?
:notworthy

Can you sweep my isle way one day? If I do it I will be sick for days... :huggy: I got all the electric done and Walter is almost done hanging the storm doors...

Giddy up!

Pasofever said:
Can you sweep my isle way one day? If I do it I will be sick for days... :huggy: I got all the electric done and Walter is almost done hanging the storm doors...
be out tomorrow afternoon..round 3 ok

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Giddy up! said:
wheres frmgirl..i need some pics! wanna see what i look like on sadie..prob looked like a flea on her back..damn she is big!
I have the camera in my purse, but it is in thew car. You'll have to wait until tomorrow. Want to go swimming?

Giddy up!

Sadielady said:
I have the camera in my purse, but it is in thew car. You'll have to wait until tomorrow. Want to go swimming?
cant...promised the nieghbor yesterday a shopping trip to ross..she cant drive, doing that in the morning..and workin mid day..and now sweepin maso pasos isle way at three...