Horse Shows

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
I went to one of their shows last year and did the Jumpers classes.. I really liked it and plan to attend again this year. MSA is one that I personally don't like, but I only do the Jumpers and that's just me.

Duckz

I did the unrated days at the BEST shows last year and really enjoyed them. MSA is too crowded, and I didn't have a great experience with the SMHA management last year, but the Black Eyed Susan people did a nice job. I'm sure I'll see you all there :howdy:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I liked the MSA shows but then again I do western pleasure so i guess it is each to there own.

The western ring goes a lot smoother than the english ring. Western is done by maybe 3 pm. English rings are not even half way through. Some of the later english classes do not get run until midnight or so. The people that have to work the next day are dragging in.

JasperGirl

The western ring goes a lot smoother than the english ring. Western is done by maybe 3 pm. English rings are not even half way through. Some of the later english classes do not get run until midnight or so. The people that have to work the next day are dragging in.

Wow that rough. Why does the english ring get so backed up?:confused: