Horse Shows?

SugarNSpikes

He's a QH of course! One of the few that is that tall! Yeah being 6' would be alot easier to throw a saddle on! I am going to have to find some kind of light weight bed stool that i can stand on.

He's not a horse! He's a monster! Oh my holy huge horse! (Very lovely, btw)

appaholic

Yes he is! He is a freak :)

HeavyChevy- I am screwed! I will have to carry a ladder with me everywhere I go!

No, that barn boy's job (aka hubby or boyfriend). Have I not trained you to know better? They do need a vested interest in their investments you know!:diva: Congrats, on new boy I knew you were going to find a way - hey, pm me his class time and #.

Wait4It..boom

I just bought a new horse that's 18 hands and am trying to think of a way to throw a saddle on him... Figured you would have some experience!
WOW! He is very big! If that's you in the picture, I don't even think your legs touch his stomach! Congrats- he's very cute. Does he have a good temperament? That would be a lot of boy for any 'games' he thought of playing while on his back.

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
WOW! He is very big! If that's you in the picture, I don't even think your legs touch his stomach! Congrats- he's very cute. Does he have a good temperament? That would be a lot of boy for any 'games' he thought of playing while on his back.

Yup that would be me! I'm only 5'1. We looks pretty decent moving but in our discipline the judges like big horses so you gotta get a big one but i found the biggest! He's great. Nice and quiet doesn't look at anything. My first ride on him was at Congress and there was only about 100 horses in the pen riding around so that is when a horse would go crazy.