Horseback Riding Lessons

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
CableChick said:
I had a horse when I lived in ND. But I was 7. I was at the mercy of my father's schedule. :ohwell: I would love to go riding every now and again, but I don't have the time to own a horse. :shrug:

I would love to take lessons just to go riding again!
I have never been, but I have always wanted to learn.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Yep you use their schooling horses...I think as an adult you are a little slower to learn and catch your blance...But is is great and I wish you luck...It is great exercise and burns calories cant you tell my my slim physic (?) :lmao:

fredsaid2

Pasofever said:
Yep you use their schooling horses...I think as an adult you are a little slower to learn and catch your blance...But is is great and I wish you luck...It is great exercise and burns calories cant you tell my my slim physic (?) :lmao:

What Paso said...you'll only need to provide boots w/ heels to ride in and a helmet. The helmet you may be able to borrow till you decide if you'll continue. You should try it, chances are you'll love it :smile:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:

Slim WHAT? Physic :faint: Huh her arse is as wide as my age. Believe me I know I usually ride behind her... :razz: Atleast my horses arse is even with mine.... :killingme :huggy:

K

Katie

CableChick said:
Katie ... Remax ... either of you know any details?

Not sure of the exact cost.

Riding is great exercise for your legs.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Katie said:
Not sure of the exact cost.

Riding is great exercise for your legs.

:liar:
ya get way more excercise going into the field to CATCH the one you want to ride and taking CARE of the horses :lol:
shoveling
feeding
toting hay
shoveling
feeding
toting hay

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
ya get way more excercise going into the field to CATCH the one you want to ride and taking CARE of the horses :lol:
shoveling
feeding
toting hay
shoveling
feeding
toting hay

:smack: Hey........let her tell her story her way..... :lmao:

GallopNTec

CableChick said:
Katie ... Remax ... either of you know any details?
:howdy: I'm at Flat Iron too, here's what I know..
$30. per lesson it can either be 30 minutes private, 45 minutes semi private(2 riders) or 60minute group( 3+ riders).

The horse and tack are supplied, there are helmets to borrow also.You can do 1 lesson to decide if it's for you.

No contract to sign, no membership fee(ha ha) you should definately try it!

GallopNTec said:
$30. per lesson it can either be 30 minutes private, 45 minutes semi private(2 riders) or 60minute group( 3+ riders).

The horse and tack are supplied, there are helmets to borrow also.You can do 1 lesson to decide if it's for you.

how many times a week/month are the lessons. can you pick and choose when you come? Do you know if there is a minimum age requirement?

K

Katie

happyappygirl said:
shoveling
feeding
toting hay
shoveling
feeding
toting hay

YEAH well...if I could have my horse at home I would. I have a feeling my development would have serious issues with me keeping Ashton in the backyard, and sleeping in the garage.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
GallopNTec said:

oh oh cablechick lets do that!! I can afford that!!

K

Katie

GallopNTec said:
AND THE BEST THERAPY IN THE WORLD. :yahoo:

DANG straight.

I didn't see Ashton tonight. I had to take Tugger's to the vet right after work, and than had to get puppy food. By the time I changed the papers of the pups I was wiped out.

I will see him tomorrow, and will give him a good grooming! I LOVE to groom them.

K

KerryAnn1

Princess...are you sure? You will have to "keep it all on". Are you cool with that? I think that you may get saddle sores if we go by your picture! Might be a change of pace for you...Just kidding with ya!!!

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
KerryAnn1 said:
Princess...are you sure? You will have to "keep it all on". Are you cool with that? I think that you may get saddle sores if we go by your picture! Might be a change of pace for you...Just kidding with ya!!!
keep it all on? I never take anything off. :frown: I am afraid you may have the wrong personn