Horseback Riding Lessons

R

remaxrealtor

GallopNTec said:
AND THE BEST THERAPY IN THE WORLD. :yahoo:
I'll second that! my blood pressure was thru the roof a year ago. Got Lou, got better!

My Dr. would not believe I wasn't on meds after my last visit. I told him, "I'm not on BP medication, I'm on four legs and the worlds biggest heart". :huggy:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
:howdy: i took riding lessons for a while on a horse that if you made 1 mistake you where on the ground... well for me having a 3 year old pony that liked to buck and take off with you i did good considering he tried to get rid of me and to top it all off i was in a jumping saddel i did pritty good........

GallopNTec

CableChick said:
how many times a week/month are the lessons. can you pick and choose when you come? Do you know if there is a minimum age requirement?
Most ride once a week and the lesson is scheduled around the riders availability( school, work, parents work etc).
I think the minimum age is 4, might be 5 .
I guess that depends on the individual...

GallopNTec

horsesrock93 said:
:howdy: i took riding lessons for a while on a horse that if you made 1 mistake you where on the ground... well for me having a 3 year old pony that liked to buck and take off with you i did good considering he tried to get rid of me and to top it all off i was in a jumping saddel i did pritty good........

It takes a special horse to be a school horse.. I still have a scar from a not so special one I rode when I was 12 !
Did you stay on-- I didn't

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
GallopNTec said:
It takes a special horse to be a school horse.. I still have a scar from a not so special one I rode when I was 12 !
Did you stay on-- I didn't
yha i stayed on... if at all fesable i try to stay mounted...

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
KerryAnn1 said:
Princess...are you sure? You will have to "keep it all on". Are you cool with that? I think that you may get saddle sores if we go by your picture! Might be a change of pace for you...Just kidding with ya!!!

we call that BUCK NAKED BAREBACK BARREL RACING... you know what they say..."why women really ride horses" :lmao:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
persimmoncf said:
we call that BUCK NAKED BAREBACK BARREL RACING... you know what they say..."why women really ride horses" :lmao:
jes percy try to say that 3 times fast BUCK NAKED BAREBACK BARREL RACING. tell me how you make out...