Patron

Road trip!!!​

Brig-A-Dier Half Smokes 6lb​

$27.99
NEW ITEM Similar to Briggs NEW ITEM

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Road trip!!!
I'm thinking the same, but to LI. I need B&G products, genuine kielbasa from the Polish market, egg bagels that only one place I know of that uses this recipe, Ronzoni pasta (could get it for a while here, but seems to have disappeared again...).

lucky_bee

RBF expert
I'm thinking the same, but to LI. I need B&G products, genuine kielbasa from the Polish market, egg bagels that only one place I know of that uses this recipe, Ronzoni pasta (could get it for a while here, but seems to have disappeared again...).
Ronzoni pasta gave me some flashbacks. If it's carried in CT I will happily grab you something, heading there next week and plan to stock up on good pastas, sauces, and other little things.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Ronzoni pasta gave me some flashbacks. If it's carried in CT I will happily grab you something, heading there next week and plan to stock up on good pastas, sauces, and other little things.
I never would have guessed interstate Pasta smuggling to be a thing.

:sshrug:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Thanx for the offer, I may just take you up on that.