Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Can take 'em of leave 'em

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I see what you mean but I think I had written him off at Billie Jean :ohwell: I don't think he is a genius. Bob Dylan, now there is a genius for you.

Michael Jackson is not a genius, but Bob Dylan is? :throwsuphandsindespair:

We're not talking about your personal preference - we're talking about bonafide musical genius and talent, regardless of whether you personally like their music or not. Bob Dylan is a cult figure, but he is not talented. Nor is Joe Cocker. Nor are any of the Eagles.

Freddy Mercury was a genius.

Toxick

Splat
And speaking of geniuses...

... I can't believe that no one's brought up Lizzy Borden yet.

Or Styx.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Michael Jackson is not a genius, but Bob Dylan is? :throwsuphandsindespair:

We're not talking about your personal preference - we're talking about bonafide musical genius and talent, regardless of whether you personally like their music or not. Bob Dylan is a cult figure, but he is not talented. Nor is Joe Cocker. Nor are any of the Eagles.

Freddy Mercury was a genius.

Jackson was a performer, a great one..His biggest album was produced by Quincy Jones(a genius), with nothing arranged/written by Michael....Freddy Mercury was a performer and arranged/wrote alot of his music along with other members of Queen, he was way closer to a genius than jackson ever was. Dylan wrote some great lyrics and played the recluse genius to the max.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Since we have a handful of cultural infidels who don't like the Beatles and/or Elvis (freakin' Al Qaeda terrorists), what say you about the Beach Boys? (Or, as my ex used to call them, The Beach Old Men :lol:)

I love the Beach Boys and think they are geniuses.

LOVE them! I forget to check this section of the forums, so I'm going now to look for the poll on Elvis & Beatles.