How did you get here?

How did you find SMD online forums?

• I was lookin to hook up.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I was searchin the classifieds and clicked on forums.

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • A friend told me.

Votes: 18 20.7%
  • I just stumbled on to it.

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 13.8%

• Total voters

Xaquin44

My then GF (now wife) found it when she moved down. She said it seemed like a really mean place and refused to register.

I figured I'd see what it was all about and here I am =)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My then GF (now wife) found it when she moved down. She said it seemed like a really mean place and refused to register.

I figured I'd see what it was all about and here I am =)

The irony :lmao:

I've always been here. :shrug:

Ken King used to write me criticisms of my Fire Away column back in '97, so David thought it would be fun to have a forum where others could criticize me as well. :jet: :lol:

And here we are!

dawn

My sister is a member and she told me about the cop killing dog thread and the select fools in there making comments, and me loving animals and having meet the owners of Max (the dog) and irate that officer Long killed Max, I came in full force. :lmao: I had no clue what in the world I was getting in to.:howdy:

Gwydion

Haha. My very first post (about clive cussler being an awesome author) got an a-hole response from 2nd Ammendment. When I found out he was supposedly the "forum christian", I laughed and thought this was perfect.

Xaquin44

Haha. My very first post (about clive cussler being an awesome author) got an a-hole response from 2nd Ammendment. When I found out he was supposedly the "forum christian", I laughed and thought this was perfect.

I don't even remember what my first posts were lol

It'd be funny to go back and see.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
My sister is a member and she told me about the cop killing dog thread and the select fools in there making comments, and me loving animals and having meet the owners of Max (the dog) and irate that officer Long killed Max, I came in full force. :lmao: I had no clue what in the world I was getting in to.:howdy:

A dead dog brought you to us?

It's a miracle..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
6 Feb 2003

Place to look

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just moved here and still looking for a place to live, but did some research on area schools in different parts of the country. I'm coming from one of the WORST public school systems.
A site to look at for unbiased info is neighborhoodscout.com it's primary purpose is for real estate professionals, but us laymen can use for free five times. If I remember correctly, on aa scale of 1-10 this area generally scores a 7.. better then the 2 I came from, but not as good as the 9 in State College PA.. Think the 7 is VERY respectable, and the site lists the criteria it uses to score.. like absenteeism, drop-out rate, test scores etc...

K

Kain99

I was the campaign manager for a guy running for County Commissioner. Logged on, to inform the good voters of St. Mary's County that he was da man! :killingme

ocean733

I stumbled on it. I knew I was moving to the area, and really didn't know anything about it. I must have googled something that brought me here.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I don't even remember what my first posts were lol

It'd be funny to go back and see.

OP, where are you getting this information?

can you link it?

Im sitting in dentsville (3 miles from where comcast ends on rt. 6) and would beg borrow and steal for internet that is not craptacular 28.8

Your first post reference FIOS in laPlata...

Unless of course I missed an MPD in there somewhere.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I was the campaign manager for a guy running for County Commissioner. Logged on, to inform the good voters of St. Mary's County that he was da man! :killingme

Remember when that chick that was stumping for Jenks Mattingly thought my sig line of "Fat, dumb and stupid" was regarding him?

:roflmao:

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Hey Airhead!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First let me say to "airguy6" You need a handle change to "airhead6" You began your statement fairly well but totally lost it when you made the statement that the peole involved in the thread should not be allowed to vote!

Let's face it, there are certain candidates out there who completely understand that success is in the marketing! Good Press - Bad Press.. It really doesn't matter!

Everyone is talking about Zylak! If Mickeys people had any brains they'd be out here stirring it up!

Personally I elect Ziggy Zylak the eternal king of marketing! Anyone with a brain knows that Zylak had nothing to do with this suicide!

P.S. Don't ever underestimate Mr. Rossignol! He gets it! You don't see him wasteing ink on Mickey Bailey...

I challenge you to explain your sudden intrest in Zylak! Think about it!

Sep 25 2002