How did you get here?

How did you find SMD online forums?

• I was lookin to hook up.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I was searchin the classifieds and clicked on forums.

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • A friend told me.

Votes: 18 20.7%
  • I just stumbled on to it.

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 13.8%

• Total voters

Gwydion

:yahoo:

I was trying to be helpful with my first post..go figure? :lol:

Haha, here be mine.

So my dad is an avid reader of all things Cussler, but he really turned me on to the Dirk Pitt series. He had a long ride to work...about 2 hours each way so he listened to them on tape. When I got old enough I picked up "Raising the Titanic" and since, I have read every Dirk series.

The action, the limited rugged love, the suspense, and the all around guys guy Dirk Pitt. If you want some real action but can't handle the thousands of names and/or millions of governmental agencies that appear in other authors (i.e. Clancy) I strongly suggest you pick up a Dirk Pitt series novel by Clive Cussler.

I would even suggest picking up "Sahara." It came out in a movie starring Matthew Mccaughnahay (<--completely butchered that last name...).

It takes awhile to get the books going...usually they start out with the first chapter taking place a long time ago...then after that it goes VERY slow for a chapter or two. But in the end everything comes together and it is an amazing experience.

And I swear it was 2A that was being an azz, but it apparently was Huntr. 2A and I must have gotten at it in another thread.

W

Wenchy

I was given a link to the classifieds and then I saw "forums".

I clicked and the rest is history.

Life changing event.

sockgirl77

A friend told me about. My first post was either about trying to find a band that had broken up or about roadside memorials. :lol:

PulseStart

Go Bills!
I was given a link to the classifieds and then I saw "forums".

I clicked and the rest is history.

Life changing event.

I needed help with MS Office , got some answers, but not the answers I needed, then the drinking started and that was all she wrote. Here I am!

The forums is where I became infatuated with my very first cyber love. :dance: and then my 2nd, and 3rd and then 4th. :dance:

MyPersonalDecoy

I was lookin for some hanky panky, stumbled around in a drunk stupor, and somehow landed here. Now I need to get me some. Who's game? :dye:

Note: women only!

W

Wenchy

I was lookin for some hanky panky, stumbled around in a drunk stupor, and somehow landed here. Now I need to get me some. Who's game? :dye:

Note: women only!

How much money do you make and will you sign a pre-nup giving me everything plus the kitchen sink?

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
I was searching for local news and google brought me to the SoMD Headline News page. At the top there was a link to Forums, I clicked upon it unthinkingly never realizing how much of my free time would be swallowed up by this place...

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I was selling my car and luckily for me several guys in Kenya and Nigeria were extremely interested in a '93 Integra with 134,000 miles on it.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

I can't remember exactly what brought me here but IIRC I think it was a thread about the dude who wasn't allowed to graduate because he wore a bolo tie :)rolleyes:).

It was either that or it was a NASCAR thread. :dork:

B

Beaver-Cleaver

I was searching for a local terrorist gathering spot and Google led me here. I clicked upon it unthinkingly never realizing how much of my free time would be swallowed up by this place...

:fixed: